Larchmont Accessible 6 ft. teak picnic table
The Accessible Larchmont picnic table features an extended table top, creating 20 in. deep x 27-3/4 in. high clearance at either end for wheelchair access. Inspiring sumptuous alfresco meals, our teak Larchmont, a refined version of the classic picnic table, provides plenty of room for a family feast. Allowing for an umbrella where shade is lacking, the slatted tabletop has a teak-capped umbrella hole with two ring inserts to accommodate umbrellas with up to 2-3/8 in. diameter poles.
|Has Umbrella Hole?||Yes|
Country Casual Teak furniture is crafted from solid first-quality teak (Tectona grandis) , a durable hardwood that performs beautifully in any climate. Known for its superior performance in marine environments, teak wood is the ideal choice for outdoor furnishings. Teak's high oil and rubber content give it weatherproof qualities forming natural barriers against the elements without sealers or treatment. Solid teak construction, mortise and tenon joinery and stainless steel fitting and hardware ensure Country Casual Teak furnishings will last a lifetime.
See more: Ecological Statement »
Natural teak varies widely in color from blond to rich patterns of amber and brown. Outdoors and untreated, teak will weather to silvery gray. Teak requires no preservatives. Country Casual Teak offers a variety of care and treatment products for other aesthetic options.
See more: Teak Care Guide »
Country Casual Teak furniture is generally shipped flat-packed. We offer standard (UPS, FedEx or Motor Freight) and assembled options for delivery. For more information about shipping rates, delivery times and delivery methods, please see our SHIPPING AND DELIVERY page.
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase. We stand behind all of our products, and want your furniture to look great and last for generations. See our complete RETURNS AND WARRANTY page for more information.
Wheelchair Accessible Teak Picnic Table
Extra long table top allows for wheelchair access at both ends.
- The solid teak Larchmont picnic table is a refined version of the classic with a slatted tabletop and rounded corners.
- Offering room for a family feast or corporate picnic, the table is suited to backyard or public use.
- The 71 in. long seats will accommodate up to 8 people and the elongated table top allows for 20 in. D x 27-3/4 in. H clearance on each end for wheelchair access.
- Umbrella hole accommodates up to 2-3/8 in. diameter pole with smaller ring inserts included to size down the hole for 1-1/2 or 2 in. umbrella poles or a teak plug when not being used.
Our Furniture is Constructed to Last
- Constructed of the highest quality teak wood from countries with an official commitment to manage their timber resources sustainably.
- Traditional mortise and tenon joinery, held together with wooden dowels, is combined with marine grade brass and stainless steel hardware to ensure quality construction that will withstand a lifetime of use.
- The high oil content of teak makes it virtually immune to rot, allowing for superior performance in marine environments.
- Teak can be left outside in all seasons and will naturally oxidize to a soft, silvery gray. It requires little to no maintenance to keep this look.
More products to love