Melbourne 6 ft. 6 in. rectangular table
The Melbourne 6 ft. 6 in. teak rectangular dining table features tapered legs and distinctive top with slats of varying widths. Gently-curved apron allows plenty of knee and leg room for taller people. Seats up to 8. Table top has a teak-capped umbrella hole with two ring inserts to accommodate umbrellas with up to 2-3/8 in. diameter poles. Teak rectangular dining table also available in the Accessible version which meets ADA standards for accessible design.
|Cover #||133, 337|
|Has Umbrella Hole?||Yes|
Country Casual teak furniture is crafted from solid first-quality teak (Tectona grandis) , a durable hardwood that performs beautifully in any climate. Known for its superior performance in marine environments, teakwood is the ideal choice for outdoor furnishings. Teak's high oil and rubber content give it weatherproof qualities forming natural barriers against the elements without sealers or treatment. Solid teak construction, mortise and tenon joinery, and stainless steel fitting and hardware ensure Country Casual furnishing will last a lifetime.
See more: Ecological Statement »
Natural teak varies widely in color from blond to rich patterns of amber and brown. Outdoors and untreated, teak will weather to silvery gray. Teak requires no preservatives. Country Casual offers a variety of care and treatment products for other aesthetic options.
See more: Teak Care Guide »
Country Casual Teak furniture is generally shipped flat-packed. We offer standard (UPS, FedEx or Motor Freight) and Assembled options for delivery. For more information about shipping rates, delivery times, and delivery methods, please see our SHIPPING AND DELIVERY page.
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase. We stand behind all of our products, and want your furniture to look great and last for generations. See our complete RETURNS AND WARRANTY page for more information.
Teak Rectangular Dining Table
Understated And Elegant
- Our 6 ft. 6 in. rectangular solid teak Melbourne table features tapered legs and a distinctive top with slats of varying widths.
- The apron has a gentle curve to provide for more leg room while softening the straight lines found in the geometric shape of this table.
- Comfortable fit for 6 but accommodates up to 8 people with the 6 ft. 6 in. length. See the seating and umbrella guide for more details.
- Teak-capped umbrella hole has two ring inserts to accommodate umbrellas with up to 2-3/8 in. diameter poles.
- Teak rectangular dining tables are available with longer legs and 30 in. clearance under the apron to meet ADA standards for accessible design.
Our Teak Rectangular Dining Table is Constructed to Last
- Constructed of the highest quality teak wood from countries with an official commitment to manage their timber resources sustainably.
- Traditional mortise and tenon joinery held together with wooden dowels are combined with stainless steel hardware to ensure quality construction that will withstand a lifetime of use.
- The high oil content of teak makes it virtually immune to rot, allowing for superior performance in marine environments.
- Teak rectangular dining table can be left outside in all seasons and will naturally oxidize to a soft, silvery gray. It requires little to no maintenance to keep this look.
- Easy assembly, simply attach legs to teak rectangular dining table.
More products to love