Snowdon extension table
Three tables in one, the Snowdon extension table begins as a 51 in. square table. Slide in leaves at opposite ends to create a 6 ft. long oval table that comfortably seats 6, then add two more to create a 6 ft. round table that seats up to 8.
|Extended Seating Capacity||N/A|
Country Casual teak furniture is crafted from solid first-quality teak (Tectona grandis) , a durable hardwood that performs beautifully in any climate. Known for its superior performance in marine environments, teakwood is the ideal choice for outdoor furnishings. Teak's high oil and rubber content give it weatherproof qualities forming natural barriers against the elements without sealers or treatment. Solid teak construction, mortise and tenon joinery, and stainless steel fitting and hardware ensure Country Casual furnishing will last a lifetime.
See more: Ecological Statement »
Natural teak varies widely in color from blond to rich patterns of amber and brown. Outdoors and untreated, teak will weather to silvery gray. Teak requires no preservatives. Country Casual offers a variety of care and treatment products for other aesthetic options.
See more: Teak Care Guide »
Country Casual Teak furniture is generally shipped flat-packed. We offer standard (UPS, FedEx or Motor Freight) and White Glove options for delivery. For more information about shipping rates, delivery times, and delivery methods, please see our SHIPPING AND DELIVERY page.
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase. We stand behind all of our products, and want your furniture to look great and last for generations. See our complete RETURNS AND WARRANTY page for more information.
Square, Oval, or Round Teak Extension Dining Table
Three Tables in One
- Without the leaves, the solid teak Snowdon table serves as a four person, 51 in. square contemporary table.
- 4 leaves, added two at a time, will create a 6 ft. long oval table that seats 6 or a 6 ft. round table that seats up to 8. See the seating and umbrella guide for more details.
- Teak-capped hole with ring inserts will accommodate 1-1/2 to 2-3/8 in. diameter umbrella poles.
- The Snowdon table is available with longer legs and 30 in. clearance under the apron to meet ADA standards for accessible design.
Our Dining Furniture is Constructed to Last
- Constructed of the highest quality teak wood from countries with an official commitment to manage their timber resources sustainably.
- Traditional mortise and tenon joinery held together with wooden dowels are combined with stainless steel hardware to ensure quality construction that will withstand a lifetime of use.
- The high oil content of teak makes it virtually immune to rot, allowing for superior performance in marine environments.
- Teak can be left outside in all seasons and will naturally oxidize to a soft, silvery gray. It requires little to no maintenance to keep this look.
- Easy assembly, simply attach legs.
More products to love