Snowdon Accessible 6 ft. round teak extension dining table
The Accessible Snowdon extension table allows for 30 in. high clearance under the table apron to meet ADA standards for accessible design. The Snowdon table is supplied with four extension leaves, allowing the table to be three sizes in one. Beginning as a 51 in. square contemporary table which seats four, simply slide in leaves at opposite ends to create a 6 ft. long oval table that comfortably seats 6. Add two more leaves to create a 6 ft. round table that seats up to 8. Extendable teak dining table features a teak-capped umbrella hole and ring inserts to accommodate 1-1/2 to 2-3/8 in. diameter poles.
|Cover #||149, 331|
|Extended Seating Capacity||8|
|Has Umbrella Hole?||Yes|
Country Casual teak furniture is crafted from solid first-quality teak (Tectona grandis) , a durable hardwood that performs beautifully in any climate. Known for its superior performance in marine environments, teakwood is the ideal choice for outdoor furnishings. Teak's high oil and rubber content give it weatherproof qualities forming natural barriers against the elements without sealers or treatment. Solid teak construction, mortise and tenon joinery, and stainless steel fitting and hardware ensure Country Casual furnishing will last a lifetime.
See more: Ecological Statement »
Natural teak varies widely in color from blond to rich patterns of amber and brown. Outdoors and untreated, teak will weather to silvery gray. Teak requires no preservatives. Country Casual offers a variety of care and treatment products for other aesthetic options.
See more: Teak Care Guide »
Country Casual Teak furniture is generally shipped flat-packed. For this table we only offer the standard (FedEx or Motor Freight) option for delivery except in the MD/DC/VA area. Assembly is required outside of the MD/DC/VA area. For more information about shipping rates, delivery times, and delivery methods, please see our SHIPPING AND DELIVERY page.
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase. We stand behind all of our products, and want your furniture to look great and last for generations. See our complete RETURNS AND WARRANTY page for more information.
Extendable Teak Dining Table
Extension Table Transforms From Square to Round
- Impeccably crafted of sustainably-harvested teak, our Snowdon extension dining table design is three tables in one.
- The accessible Snowdon extendable teak dining table features longer legs and 30 in. clearance under the apron to meet ADA standards for accessible design.
- Supplied with four leaves, the Snowdon begins as a 51 in. square contemporary table.
- Simply slide in leaves at opposite ends to create a 6 ft. long oval table that comfortably seats six. See the seating and umbrella guide for more details.
- Add two more leaves to create a 6 ft. round table that seats up to eight.
- Table has a teak-capped hole with ring inserts to accommodate up to 2-3/8 in. diameter umbrella poles.
Our Extendable Teak Dining Tables Are Constructed To Last
- Thick legs and framed tops make Country Casual Teak dining tables a reliable choice for public spaces.
- Constructed of the highest quality teak wood from countries with an official commitment to managing their timber resources sustainably.
- Traditional mortise and tenon joinery and stainless steel hardware combine to ensure a lifetime of public use.
- The high oil content of teak makes it virtually immune to rot, allowing for superior outdoor performance.
- A low maintenance choice, extendable teak dining table can be left outside in all seasons and will naturally weather to a soft silvery gray.
More products to love