Romi 12 ft. farmhouse teak extension table
The Romi 12 ft. farmhouse dining extension table offers ample dining space for 12-14 in its fully extended form. Remove the two end extension leaves (included) at any time to reduce the size to an 8 ft. dining table. Wide timbers, X shaped legs and sturdy lower trestle compliment both modern farmhouse and traditional styles alike. Use two Romi 5.5 ft. backless benches to seat 6-8 per side, or style with any of our teak outdoor dining chairs. Constructed of Grade A solid teak timber.
|Has Umbrella Hole?||Yes|
Country Casual Teak furniture is crafted from Grade A teak (Tectona grandis), a durable hardwood that performs beautifully in any climate. Known for its superior performance in marine environments, teak wood is the ideal choice for outdoor furnishings. Teak's high oil and rubber content give it weatherproof qualities forming natural barriers against the elements without sealers or treatment. Solid teak construction, mortise and tenon joinery and stainless steel fitting and hardware ensure Country Casual Teak furnishings will last a lifetime.
See more: Ecological Statement »
Natural teak varies widely in color from blond to rich patterns of amber and brown. Outdoors and untreated, teak will weather to silvery gray. Teak requires no preservatives. Country Casual Teak offers a variety of care and treatment products for other aesthetic options.
See more: Teak Care Guide »
Country Casual Teak furniture is generally shipped flat-packed. For this table we only offer the standard (FedEx or Motor Freight) option for delivery except in the MD/DC/VA area. Assembly is required outside of the MD/DC/VA area. For more information about shipping rates, delivery times, and delivery methods, please see our SHIPPING AND DELIVERY page.
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase. We stand behind all of our products, and want your furniture to look great and last for generations. See our complete RETURNS AND WARRANTY page for more information.
Modern Farmhouse Teak Extension Table
Substantial yet Refined
- Wide timbers, X shaped legs and sturdy trestle base ensure the Romi 12 ft. table compliments modern farmhouse and traditional styles alike.
- 12 ft. extension table seats 12-14 and can be reduced to an 8 ft. long table by removing the two end extension leaves, included.
- Extension leaves secure to table with hidden stainless steel rails and bolt in place for stability and security. Leaves can be added or removed at any time.
- Use a pair of coordinating Romi 5.5 ft. backless bench to seat 4-6 per side, or style with any of our teak outdoor dining chairs.
- Slightly recessed legs allow any dining chair to pull up and slide under table top.
- See the seating and umbrella guide for more details.
- Teak-capped umbrella hole accommodates up to 2-3/8 in. diameter pole with smaller ring inserts included to size down the hole for 1-1/2 or 2 in. umbrella poles.
Our Teak Farmhouse Extension Table is Constructed to Last
- Constructed of the highest quality teak wood from countries with an official commitment to manage their timber resources sustainably.
- Traditional mortise and tenon joinery, held together with wooden dowels, is combined with stainless steel hardware to ensure quality construction that will withstand a lifetime of use.
- The high oil content of teak makes it virtually immune to rot, allowing for superior performance in marine environments.
- Teak extension table can be left outside in all seasons and will naturally oxidize to a soft, silvery gray. It requires little to no maintenance to keep this look.
More products to love