Pyramid rectangular planter w/ commercial-grade liner
One of our largest teak planters, the Pyramid 52 in. trough planter complements any trash or recycling receptacle. Present an outstanding walkway, terrace or patio with this featured planter. The included fiberglass liner allowing maximum planting space.
|CAPACITY||5.30 cu. ft.|
Country Casual Teak furniture is crafted from solid Grade A teak (Tectona grandis), a durable hardwood that performs beautifully in any climate. Known for its superior performance in marine environments, teak wood is the ideal choice for outdoor furnishings. Teak's high oil and rubber content give it weatherproof qualities forming natural barriers against the elements without sealers or treatment. Solid teak construction, mortise and tenon joinery and stainless steel fitting and hardware ensure Country Casual Teak furnishings will last a lifetime.
See more: Ecological Statement »
Natural teak varies widely in color from blond to rich patterns of amber and brown. Outdoors and untreated, teak will weather to silvery gray. Teak requires no preservatives. Country Casual Teak offers a variety of care and treatment products for other aesthetic options.
See more: Teak Care Guide »
Country Casual Teak furniture is generally shipped flat-packed. We offer standard (UPS, FedEx or Motor Freight) and assembled options for delivery. For more information about shipping rates, delivery times, and delivery methods, please see our SHIPPING AND DELIVERY page.
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase. We stand behind all of our products, and want your furniture to look great and last for generations. See our complete RETURNS AND WARRANTY page for more information.
52 in. Teak Outdoor Trough Planter with Fiberglass Liner
Enliven and Add Warmth to any Entrance, Walkway or Terrace
- Pyramid teak planters are appropriate indoors or out where the aesthetics of fine hardwood furniture extend to the accessories.
- Coordinate with our complete line of Pyramid trash and recycling receptacles.
- Robust inner framing and slatted floor support liner, which is included and provides maximum planting space. Drainage holes can be drilled in liner bottoms, if desired.
Our Outdoor Trough Planters are Built to Last
- Constructed of the highest quality teak wood from countries with an official commitment to manage their timber resources sustainably.
- Traditional mortise and tenon joinery, held together with wooden dowels, is combined with stainless steel hardware to ensure quality construction that will withstand a lifetime of use.
- The high oil content of teak makes it virtually immune to rot, allowing for superior performance in marine environments.
- Teak can be left outside in all seasons and will naturally oxidize to a soft, silvery gray. It requires little to no maintenance to keep this look.
More products to love