Berwick teak nesting tables - set of 2
Convenient two-piece set of teak nesting tables - tuck the rectangular Berwick low nesting table under the square Berwick high nesting table for space-saving storage. Paired with teak benches, poolside recliners or anchoring a conversation group of lounge seating, Berwick tables are a perfect match. The tapered legs make the table sturdy enough to sit on and contribute a touch of grace.
|Cover #||136, 341|
Country Casual Teak furniture is crafted from solid first-quality teak (Tectona grandis), a durable hardwood that performs beautifully in any climate. Known for its superior performance in marine environments, teakwood is the ideal choice for outdoor furnishings. Teak's high oil and rubber content give it weatherproof qualities forming natural barriers against the elements without sealers or treatment. Solid teak construction, mortise and tenon joinery, and stainless steel fitting and hardware ensure Country Casual Teak furnishings will last a lifetime.
See more: Ecological Statement »
Natural teak varies widely in color from blond to rich patterns of amber and brown. Outdoors and untreated, teak will weather to silvery gray. Teak requires no preservatives. Country Casual Teak offers a variety of care and treatment products for other aesthetic options.
See more: Teak Care Guide »
Country Casual Teak furniture is generally shipped flat-packed. We offer standard (UPS, FedEx or Motor Freight) and Assembled options for delivery. For more information about shipping rates, delivery times, and delivery methods, please see our SHIPPING AND DELIVERY page.
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase. We stand behind all of our products, and want your furniture to look great and last for generations. See our complete RETURNS AND WARRANTY page for more information.
Teak Nesting Tables
A Versatile Space-Saver
- The solid teak Berwick high nesting table stands 21 in. tall and its square 21 in. by 21 in. frame accommodates storing the Berwick low nesting table underneath.
- The tapered legs make the table sturdy enough to sit on and contribute a touch of grace.
- Paired with Country Casual Teak benches, recliners or complementing a group of lounge seating, the Berwick nesting tables are the perfect match with any style of outdoor furniture.
- Tables sold as a set of two.
Our Teak Nesting Tables are Constructed to Last
- Made of the highest quality teak wood timbers from managed forests in countries with an official commitment to dealing with their timber resources sustainably.
- The high oil and rubber content of teak makes it virtually impervious to rot and allows for superior performance in marine environments.
- Teak nesting tables can be left outside in all seasons and will naturally oxidize to a soft, silvery gray. They require little to no maintenance to have this look but can be maintained or renewed with optional care products.
- Robust timbers with traditional mortise and tenon joinery are held together with wooden dowels and combined with stainless steel hardware to ensure quality construction that will withstand a lifetime of use.
More products to love