Berwick round side table
An adorable little table, made up of the highest quality Grade A teak wood, stands 19-1/2 in. tall - the perfect height to place at arm's reach. The added detail of the unique curved lower spanners makes this small teak side table beautiful and stylish.
Country Casual teak furniture is crafted from solid first-quality teak (Tectona grandis) , a durable hardwood that performs beautifully in any climate. Known for its superior performance in marine environments, teakwood is the ideal choice for outdoor furnishings. Teak's high oil and rubber content give it weatherproof qualities forming natural barriers against the elements without sealers or treatment. Solid teak construction, mortise and tenon joinery, and stainless steel fitting and hardware ensure Country Casual furnishing will last a lifetime.
See more: Ecological Statement »
Natural teak varies widely in color from blond to rich patterns of amber and brown. Outdoors and untreated, teak will weather to silvery gray. Teak requires no preservatives. Country Casual offers a variety of care and treatment products for other aesthetic options.
See more: Teak Care Guide »
Country Casual Teak furniture is generally shipped flat-packed. We offer standard (UPS, FedEx or Motor Freight) and Assembled options for delivery. For more information about shipping rates, delivery times, and delivery methods, please see our SHIPPING AND DELIVERY page.
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase. We stand behind all of our products, and want your furniture to look great and last for generations. See our complete RETURNS AND WARRANTY page for more information.
Small Teak Side Table
Coordinates with all Styles of Outdoor Furniture
- 16 in. diameter Berwick round side table is proportioned to keep anything at arms' reach, but still small enough to fit wherever you need it most.
- Small teak side table features curved apron and unique curved lower spanners.
- 19.5 in. tall table is the right height for use with outdoor lounge furniture.
- Universal enough to coordinate with any outdoor furniture.
Our Small Teak Side Tables are Constructed to Last
- Made using only Grade A premium quality teak wood, from sustainably harvested and ecological forests.
- Built with solid mortise and tenon construction and marine-quality stainless steel fittings to withstand the elements.
- Naturally high oil and rubber content in teak wood help it last for decades in a wide range of outdoor environments.
- Small teak side table can be left outdoors year round. Left unfinished, it will weather to a beautiful, silvery gray patina; or our Golden Sealer can be applied periodically to keep teak golden brown in color.
- Easy assembly.
More products to love