Leagrave 5 ft. bench
The classic style of the teak Leagrave bench has endured through decades and continues to be a popular choice for homeowners and institutions alike. Originally named after a village in England, Leagrave benches were designed to mimic the style of the arts and crafts era. Hefty 2-3/4 in. square leg timbers make it ideally suited for use in parks, malls, formal gardens and institutional or corporate sites.
Country Casual Teak furniture is crafted from solid Grade A teak (Tectona grandis), a durable hardwood that performs beautifully in any climate. Known for its superior performance in marine environments, teak wood is the ideal choice for outdoor furnishings. Teak's high oil and rubber content give it weatherproof qualities forming natural barriers against the elements without sealers or treatment. Solid teak construction, mortise and tenon joinery and stainless steel fitting and hardware ensure Country Casual Teak furnishings will last a lifetime.
See more: Ecological Statement »
Natural teak varies widely in color from blond to rich patterns of amber and brown. Outdoors and untreated, teak will weather to silvery gray. Teak requires no preservatives. Country Casual Teak offers a variety of care and treatment products for other aesthetic options.
See more: Teak Care Guide »
Country Casual Teak furniture is generally shipped flat-packed. We offer standard (FedEx or Motor Freight) and assembled options for delivery. For more information about shipping rates, delivery times and delivery methods, please see our SHIPPING AND DELIVERY page.
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase. We stand behind all of our products, and want your furniture to look great and last for generations. See our complete RETURNS AND WARRANTY page for more information.
Classic Teak Garden Bench
Distinctive, Comfortable, Strong
- A classic with staying power, the historic style of the Leagrave 5 ft. solid teak bench has endured through decades and continues to be a popular choice for homeowners and institutions alike.
- Originally named after a village in England, Leagrave benches were designed to mimic the style of the arts and crafts era.
- The heaviest of our outdoor teak benches with 2-3/4 in. square leg timbers, the Leagrave benches have weight and strength that make them ideally suited for use in parks, malls, formal gardens and institutional or corporate sites.
Our Classic Garden Benches are Constructed to Last
- Constructed of the highest quality teak wood from countries with an official commitment to manage their timber resources sustainably.
- Traditional mortise and tenon joinery, held together with wooden dowels and stainless steel hardware, ensures a lifetime of public or private use.
- The high oil content of teak makes it virtually immune to rot, allowing for superior performance in marine environments.
- Outdoor teak bench can be left outside in all seasons and will naturally weather to a soft, silvery gray. It requires little to no maintenance to keep this look.
More products to love