Latch Set - For Connecting 2 Summit Tables
This optional latch set creates a snug connection between any two Summit infinity tables. Latches come pre-attached when ordered together with a table and can be unhooked at any time for ease of rearranging tables.
Summit Latches are made of marine grade stainless steel to resist rust or corrosion outdoors. Periodic cleaning or rinsing with fresh water is suggested if used in locations near salt or chlorine water.
Country Casual Teak furniture is generally shipped flat-packed. We offer standard (UPS, FedEx or Motor Freight) and Assembled options for delivery. For more information about shipping rates, delivery times, and delivery methods, please see our SHIPPING AND DELIVERY page.
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase. We stand behind all of our products, and want your furniture to look great and last for generations. See our complete RETURNS AND WARRANTY page for more information.
Latch Set for Summit Infinity Tables
Connects Two Summit Tables Together
- Use the latch set to secure multiple Summit tables together for a dining experience that stretches to infinity.
- Tables with latches can be connected together end-to-end to fit any space and easily disconnect by flipping the latches open.
- Stainless steel latches are pre-attached to table legs, no installation necessary.
- Latches are simple and easy to use - just flip open or closed. When closed they form a secure, sturdy connection.
- Latches are installed on the inside of the connecting table legs only (not end legs.)
- Latch hardware consists of two parts - one hook and one latch.
Our Hardware is Made to Last
- Made of marine grade stainless steel to resist rust or corrosion.
- Simply rinse with fresh water periodically. Do this more often if used near salt or chlorine water.
- Includes 4 latch sets (2 per leg), pre-installed if ordered with tables.
More products to love