Chelmsford 43 in. round teak dining table
Clean lines and traditional mortise and tenon joinery define the versatile Chelmsford 43 in. round table. Set back under the table's edge, the Chelmsford's intricate undercarriage supports the table's top without an apron, allowing plenty of clearance for armchairs and knees. Comfortably accommodating four, the 43 in. Chelmsford round teak patio table affords plenty of space for a spread of newspapers and afternoon tea. The larger 51 in. and 59 in. round tables seat up to six and eight, respectively, and are popular choices for commercial and institutional settings due to their timeless design.
|Has Umbrella Hole?
Country Casual Teak furniture is crafted from Grade A teak (Tectona grandis), a durable hardwood that performs beautifully in any climate. Known for its superior performance in marine environments, teak wood is the ideal choice for outdoor furnishings. Teak's high oil and rubber content give it weatherproof qualities forming natural barriers against the elements without sealers or treatment. Solid teak construction, mortise and tenon joinery and stainless steel fitting and hardware ensure Country Casual Teak furnishings will last a lifetime.
See more: Ecological Statement »
Natural teak varies widely in color from blond to rich patterns of amber and brown. Outdoors and untreated, teak will weather to silvery gray. Teak requires no preservatives. Country Casual Teak offers a variety of care and treatment products for other aesthetic options.
See more: Teak Care Guide »
Country Casual Teak furniture is generally shipped flat-packed. We offer standard (UPS, FedEx or Motor Freight) and assembled options for delivery. For more information about shipping rates, delivery times, and delivery methods, please see our SHIPPING AND DELIVERY page.
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase. We stand behind all of our products, and want your furniture to look great and last for generations. See our complete RETURNS AND WARRANTY page for more information.
Round Teak Patio Table
Classic Look with Clean Lines
- Timeless design and quality materials make the solid teak Chelmsford 43 in. round table a perfect choice for residential or commercial settings.
- This round teak patio table has an intricate undercarriage set back underneath the edge to allow more room while supporting the table's 1-3/8 in. thick top without an apron.
- With more than enough space for four people, the 43 in. Chelmsford table offers plenty of space for your newspaper and coffee. See the seating and umbrella guide for more details.
- Teak-capped umbrella hole has two ring inserts to accommodate umbrellas with up to 2-3/8 in. diameter poles.
Our Round Teak Patio Table is Constructed to Last
- Constructed of the highest quality teak wood from countries with an official commitment to manage their timber resources sustainably.
- Traditional mortise and tenon joinery, held together with wooden dowels, ensures quality construction that will withstand a lifetime of use.
- The high oil content of teak makes it virtually immune to rot, allowing for superior performance in marine environments.
- Round teak patio table can be left outside in all seasons and will naturally oxidize to a soft, silvery gray. It requires little to no maintenance to keep this look.
More products to love