Snowdon extension table
Three tables in one, the Snowdon teak extendable dining table begins as a 51 in. square table. Slide in leaves at opposite ends to create a 6 ft. long oval table that comfortably seats six, then add two more to create a 6 ft. round table that seats up to eight.
|Cover #||149, 331|
|Has Umbrella Hole?||Yes|
Country Casual Teak furniture is crafted from Grade A teak (Tectona grandis), a durable hardwood that performs beautifully in any climate. Known for its superior performance in marine environments, teak wood is the ideal choice for outdoor furnishings. Teak's high oil and rubber content give it weatherproof qualities forming natural barriers against the elements without sealers or treatment. Solid teak construction, mortise and tenon joinery and stainless steel fitting and hardware ensure Country Casual Teak furnishings will last a lifetime.
See more: Ecological Statement »
Natural teak varies widely in color from blond to rich patterns of amber and brown. Outdoors and untreated, teak will weather to silvery gray. Teak requires no preservatives. Country Casual Teak offers a variety of care and treatment products for other aesthetic options.
See more: Teak Care Guide »
Country Casual Teak furniture is generally shipped flat-packed. For this table we only offer the standard (FedEx or Motor Freight) option for delivery except in the MD/DC/VA area. Assembly is required outside of the MD/DC/VA area. For more information about shipping rates, delivery times and delivery methods, please see our SHIPPING AND DELIVERY page.
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase. We stand behind all of our products, and want your furniture to look great and last for generations. See our complete RETURNS AND WARRANTY page for more information.
Teak Extendable Dining Table
Three Tables in One
- Without the leaves, the Snowdon solid teak extendable dining table serves as a four person, 51 in. square contemporary table.
- The four leaves, added two at a time, will create a 6 ft. long oval table that seats six or a 6 ft. round table that seats up to eight. See the seating and umbrella guide for more details.
- Teak-capped hole with ring inserts will accommodate 1-1/2 to 2-3/8 in. diameter umbrella poles.
- The Snowdon table is available with longer legs and 30 in. clearance under the apron to meet ADA standards for accessible design.
Our Teak Extendable Dining Table is Constructed to Last
- Constructed of the highest quality teak wood from countries with an official commitment to manage their timber resources sustainably.
- Traditional mortise and tenon joinery, held together with wooden dowels, is combined with stainless steel hardware to ensure quality construction that will withstand a lifetime of use.
- The high oil content of teak makes it virtually immune to rot, allowing for superior performance in marine environments.
- Teak extendable dining table can be left outside in all seasons and will naturally oxidize to a soft, silvery gray. It requires little to no maintenance to keep this look.
More products to love