Seneca® 40 in. round bistro table
Our 40 in. round Seneca teak bistro table seats up to four and features the same unique details found in other Seneca collection furniture, along with a rounded apron and elegantly flared legs. The solid teak table top has a teak-capped umbrella hole with two ring inserts to accommodate umbrellas with up to 2-3/8 in. diameter poles.
|Cover #||130, 330|
|Has Umbrella Hole?||Yes|
Country Casual Teak furniture is crafted from Grade A teak (Tectona grandis), a durable hardwood that performs beautifully in any climate. Known for its superior performance in marine environments, teak wood is the ideal choice for outdoor furnishings. Teak's high oil and rubber content give it weatherproof qualities forming natural barriers against the elements without sealers or treatment. Solid teak construction, mortise and tenon joinery and stainless steel fitting and hardware ensure Country Casual Teak furnishings will last a lifetime.
See more: Ecological Statement »
Natural teak varies widely in color from blond to rich patterns of amber and brown. Outdoors and untreated, teak will weather to silvery gray. Teak requires no preservatives. Country Casual Teak offers a variety of care and treatment products for other aesthetic options.
See more: Teak Care Guide »
Country Casual Teak furniture is generally shipped flat-packed. We offer standard (UPS, FedEx or Motor Freight) and assembled options for delivery. For more information about shipping rates, delivery times, and delivery methods, please see our SHIPPING AND DELIVERY page.
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase. We stand behind all of our products, and want your furniture to look great and last for generations. See our complete RETURNS AND WARRANTY page for more information.
Round Teak Bistro Table
- The rounded apron and elegantly-flared legs set this solid teak table apart.
- Seneca 40 in. round teak bistro table seats up to four people. See the seating and umbrella guide for more details.
- Teak-capped umbrella hole accommodates up to 2-3/8 in. diameter pole with smaller ring inserts included to size down the hole for 1-1/2 in. or 2 in. umbrella poles.
Our Teak Bistro Table is Constructed to Last
- Constructed of the highest quality teak wood from countries with an official commitment to manage their timber resources sustainably.
- Traditional mortise and tenon joinery, held together with wooden dowels, is combined with stainless steel hardware to ensure quality construction that will withstand a lifetime of use.
- The high oil content of teak makes it virtually immune to rot, allowing for superior performance in marine environments.
- Teak bistro table can be left outside in all seasons and will naturally oxidize to a soft, silvery gray. It requires little to no maintenance to keep this look.
- Simply attach legs to assemble.
More products to love