Summit aluminum 10 ft. infinity table
Sleek and simple lines bring out the beauty of natural teak and striking charcoal aluminum. The sturdy Summit 10 ft. outdoor dining table can be used as a stand-alone dining table to seat eight to ten, or order with the optional latch set to connect multiple teak dining tables together.
|Cover #||134, 337|
|Has Umbrella Hole?||Yes|
Country Casual Teak furniture is crafted from Grade A teak (Tectona grandis), a durable hardwood that performs beautifully in any climate. Known for its superior performance in marine environments, teak wood is the ideal choice for outdoor furnishings. Teak's high oil and rubber content give it weatherproof qualities forming natural barriers against the elements without sealers or treatment. Solid teak construction, mortise and tenon joinery and stainless steel fitting and hardware ensure Country Casual Teak furnishings will last a lifetime.
See more: Ecological Statement »
Natural teak varies widely in color from blond to rich patterns of amber and brown. Outdoors and untreated, teak will weather to silvery gray. Teak requires no preservatives. Country Casual Teak offers a variety of care and treatment products for other aesthetic options.
See more: Teak Care Guide »
Reinforced tubular aluminum is precision-welded, zinc galvanized and powder coated with exterior polyester paint for a long lasting durable finish. Nylon or plastic feet protect furniture frame from damage and are replaceable.
Country Casual Teak furniture is generally shipped flat-packed. We offer standard (UPS, FedEx or Motor Freight) and assembled options for delivery. For more information about shipping rates, delivery times and delivery methods, please see our SHIPPING AND DELIVERY page.
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase. We stand behind all of our products, and want your furniture to look great and last for generations. See our complete RETURNS AND WARRANTY page for more information.
Teak and Aluminum Outdoor Dining Table
Clean, Sleek Lines Define the Summit Collection
- Use the 10 ft. aluminum outdoor dining table alone, or combine multiple tables together for a dining experience that stretches to infinity.
- Powder-coated aluminum top resists stains and is easy to clean. Teak frame and legs coordinate with any of our dining chairs.
- Additional Summit infinity tables can be linked with the latch set. Order one latch set for each table so you can securely fasten multiple tables together. Latches come preinstalled on the tables and can be unhooked at any time to move or rearrange tables.
- Features a center umbrella hole to add optional shade; our 13.5 ft. rectangular teak umbrella fits best with this table.
- Umbrella hole accommodates up to 2-3/8 in. diameter pole with smaller ring inserts included to size down the hole for 1-1/2 in. or 2 in. umbrella poles.
- Includes threaded leveling feet for uneven surfaces.
- 10 ft. outdoor dining table seats eight to ten.
- Table measures 36 in. W x 123 in. L x 29 in. H.
Our Outdoor Dining Tables are Constructed to Last
- Constructed of the highest quality teak wood from countries with an official commitment to manage their timber resources sustainably.
- Powder-coated aluminum top is made of reinforced tubular aluminum slats, welded in place for stability.
- The high oil content of teak makes it virtually immune to rot, allowing for superior performance in marine environments.
- Teak outdoor dining table with umbrella hole can be left outside in all seasons and will naturally oxidize to a soft, silvery gray. It requires little to no maintenance to keep this look.
- Simply attach legs to teak dining table.
More products to love