Talbot II teak dining armchair
Timeless in design, the Talbot II armchair offers a spacious 18 in. wide x 16-1/2 in. deep contoured seat. Comfortable 22 in. long concave backs on these teak high back dining chairs feature six sturdy back slats. So as to not sacrifice leg room, the armchair's flat arms are supported from the outside of the seat.
|Cover #||121, 301|
Country Casual teak furniture is crafted from solid first-quality teak (Tectona grandis), a durable hardwood that performs beautifully in any climate. Known for its superior performance in marine environments, teakwood is the ideal choice for outdoor furnishings. Teak's high oil and rubber content give it weatherproof qualities forming natural barriers against the elements without sealers or treatment. Solid teak construction, mortise and tenon joinery, and stainless steel fitting and hardware ensure Country Casual furnishing will last a lifetime.
See more: Ecological Statement »
Natural teak varies widely in color from blond to rich patterns of amber and brown. Outdoors and untreated, teak will weather to silvery gray. Teak requires no preservatives. Country Casual offers a variety of care and treatment products for other aesthetic options.
See more: Teak Care Guide »
Country Casual Teak furniture is generally shipped flat-packed. We offer standard (UPS, FedEx or Motor Freight) and Assembled options for delivery. For more information about shipping rates, delivery times, and delivery methods, please see our SHIPPING AND DELIVERY page.
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase. We stand behind all of our products, and want your furniture to look great and last for generations. See our complete RETURNS AND WARRANTY page for more information.
Teak High Back Dining Chairs
- The Talbot II armchair features an upright but comfortable 22 in. long concave back to allow for formal dining.
- Armchair has an 18 in wide x 16-1/2 deep seat but the flat arms are supported from outside the seat section so they don't encroach on legroom.
- Contoured seat and 6 sturdy slats in the back section give this armchair symmetry and comfort points that all will appreciate.
- Use cushion #488.
Our Teak High Back Dining Chairs are Constructed to Last
- Constructed of the highest quality teak wood from countries with an official commitment to manage their timber resources sustainably.
- Traditional mortise and tenon joinery held together with wooden dowels ensure quality construction that will withstand a lifetime of use.
- The high oil content of teak makes it virtually immune to rot, allowing for superior performance in marine environments.
- Teak high back dining chairs can be left outside in all seasons and will naturally oxidize to a soft, silvery gray. It requires little to no maintenance to keep this look.
More products to love