Carlisle 4 ft. bench
A variation on the popular hoopback style, the romantic Carlisle 4 ft. teak bench combines the lightly scaled components with Meridian's flowing curves. The sturdy, compact Carlisle bench is ideal for residential and light commercial use. Engraving available along the curve of the top back rail, or straight across the front rail, behind one's knees.
|Cover #||171, 311|
Country Casual Teak furniture is crafted from Grade A teak (Tectona grandis), a durable hardwood that performs beautifully in any climate. Known for its superior performance in marine environments, teak wood is the ideal choice for outdoor furnishings. Teak's high oil and rubber content give it weatherproof qualities forming natural barriers against the elements without sealers or treatment. Solid teak construction, mortise and tenon joinery and stainless steel fitting and hardware ensure Country Casual Teak furnishings will last a lifetime.
See more: Ecological Statement »
Natural teak varies widely in color from blond to rich patterns of amber and brown. Outdoors and untreated, teak will weather to silvery gray. Teak requires no preservatives. Country Casual Teak offers a variety of care and treatment products for other aesthetic options.
See more: Teak Care Guide »
Country Casual Teak furniture is generally shipped flat-packed. We offer standard (UPS, FedEx or Motor Freight) and assembled options for delivery. For more information about shipping rates, delivery times and delivery methods, please see our SHIPPING AND DELIVERY page.
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase. We stand behind all of our products, and want your furniture to look great and last for generations. See our complete RETURNS AND WARRANTY page for more information.
4 Ft. Teak Bench
Romantic, Flowing Curves
- The solid teak 4 ft. Carlisle bench combines a smaller scale with flowing curves to create a sturdy, compact bench in a variation of the hoop-back style.
- Design features include a rounded back, sculpted arms, 18-1/4 in. deep seat, and 1-3/4 in. square leg timbers.
Our Teak Benches are Constructed to Last
- With smaller timbers than our large-scale benches, the 4 ft. Carlisle is ideal for situations short on space such as residential settings while still suitable for light commercial use.
- Constructed of the highest quality teak wood from countries with an official commitment to manage their timber resources sustainably.
- Quality joinery and marine grade stainless steel hardware ensure a lifetime of use.
- The high oil content of teak makes it virtually immune to rot, allowing for superior performance in marine environments.
- Teak bench can be left outside in all seasons and will naturally weather to a soft, silvery gray. It requires little to no maintenance to keep this look.
More products to love