Calypso® sectional left-arm chair
The solid teak Calypso Sectional Left-Arm Chair (as seen when facing furniture) can be used with other Calypso Sectional chairs to create a wide variety of combinations. Quick dry cushions included; available in over 50 outdoor performance fabrics.
Country Casual teak furniture is crafted from first-quality teak (Tectona grandis), a durable hardwood that performs beautifully in any climate. The ideal choice for outdoor furnishings, teak's high oil and rubber content form natural barriers against the elements without sealers or treatment. Solid teak construction, mortise and tenon joinery, and stainless steel fittings ensure Country Casual furnishings will last a lifetime. See more: Ecological Statement »
Natural teak varies widely in color from blonde to rich patterns of amber and brown. Outdoors and untreated, teak will weather to silvery gray and requires no preservatives. Country Casual offers a variety of care and treatment products for other aesthetic options. See more: Teak Care Guide »
Cushions feature a polyester-wrapped foam core; the foam maintains firmness and provides bounce-back, while the polyester wrap provides extra loft and comfort. Our exclusive quick dry construction upgrade includes a polyester-wrapped reticulated foam core and mesh bottom to encourage water drainage for faster dry times. All cushions are covered in outdoor solution-dyed acrylic fabrics, which resist damage from sunlight, mildew and chlorine. Request a fabric swatch »
Country Casual Teak furniture is generally shipped flat-packed. We offer standard (UPS, FedEx or Motor Freight) and Assembled options for delivery. For more information about shipping rates, delivery times, and delivery methods, please see our SHIPPING AND DELIVERY page.
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase. We stand behind all of our products, and want your furniture to look great and last for generations. See our complete RETURNS AND WARRANTY page for more information.
Teak Outdoor Sectional Deep Seating Left-Arm Lounge Chair
Arrange and Rearrange Seating to Suit your Needs
- The solid teak Calypso Sectional Left-Arm Chair (as seen when facing furniture) can be used with other Calypso Sectional chairs to create a wide variety of combinations.
- Steel brackets connect individual units discreetly and securely without the need for additional hardware and can easily be removed and replaced when furniture is rearranged.
- 25 in. wide and 20 in. deep seat features 6 in. thick seat cushion and 4 in. thick back cushion for the utmost in comfort.
- Cushions included; choose from over540 solid or patterned outdoor fabrics. Call for custom cushion requests.
- Quick-dry cushion construction features flow-thorugh mesh bottom and open pore foam to facilitate faster drying.
Our Lounge Chairs are Constructed to Last
- Made of the highest quality teak wood timbers from managed forests in countries with an official commitment to dealing with their timber resources sustainably.
- The high oil and rubber content of teak makes it virtually impervious to rot and allows for superior performance in marine environments.
- Teak can be left outside in all seasons and will naturally oxidize to a soft, silvery gray. It requires little to no maintenance to have this look but can be maintained or renewed with optional care products.
- Robust timbers with traditional mortise and tenon joinery are held together with wooden dowels and combined with stainless steel hardware to ensure quality construction that will withstand a lifetime of use.
- Outdoor cushions are constructed with a polyester-wrapped foam core and covered in a solution-dyed acrylic outdoor performance fabric to resist damage from sunlight, mildew, chlorine and stains.
- Cushions come in an array of colors and patterns and feature zippers for easy access and cleaning.
More products to love