Calypso® teak extension table
The geometric Calypso teak butterfly extension table maximizes seating. Fully extended, the 10 ft. long table seats 8-12. The double-butterfly-leaf design allows for the use of an umbrella even when the teak table is closed. The tabletop slides on stainless steel rails to reveal butterfly leaves that fold open to lengthen the table.
|Cover #||134, 337|
|Extended Seating Capacity||10-12|
|Has Umbrella Hole?||Yes|
Country Casual Teak furniture is crafted from Grade A teak (Tectona grandis), a durable hardwood that performs beautifully in any climate. Known for its superior performance in marine environments, teak wood is the ideal choice for outdoor furnishings. Teak's high oil and rubber content give it weatherproof qualities forming natural barriers against the elements without sealers or treatment. Solid teak construction, mortise and tenon joinery and stainless steel fitting and hardware ensure Country Casual Teak furnishings will last a lifetime.
See more: Ecological Statement »
Natural teak varies widely in color from blond to rich patterns of amber and brown. Outdoors and untreated, teak will weather to silvery gray. Teak requires no preservatives. Country Casual Teak offers a variety of care and treatment products for other aesthetic options.
See more: Teak Care Guide »
Country Casual Teak furniture is generally shipped flat-packed. For this table we only offer the standard (FedEx or Motor Freight) option for delivery except in the MD/DC/VA area. Assembly is required outside of the MD/DC/VA area. For more information about shipping rates, delivery times, and delivery methods, please see our SHIPPING AND DELIVERY page.
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase. We stand behind all of our products, and want your furniture to look great and last for generations. See our complete RETURNS AND WARRANTY page for more information.
Teak Butterfly Extension Table
Simplicity of Line, Form and Function
- The linear design and practical features of the solid teak Calypso extension table make it an excellent choice for residential settings.
- Butterfly leaves tuck and are stored underneath the table when not in use.
- Stainless steel runners on the table top allow for easy extension when opening two independent leaves.
- Calypso teak butterfly extension table comfortably seats up to ten with armchairs or up to 12 with sidechairs. See the seating and umbrella guide for more details.
- Teak-capped umbrella hole accommodates up to 2-3/8 in. diameter pole with smaller ring inserts included to size down the hole for 1-1/2 or 2 in. umbrella poles.
- Extension table is available with longer legs and 30 in. clearance under the apron to meet ADA standards for accessible design.
Our Teak Butterfly Extension Table is Constructed to Last
- Constructed of the highest quality teak wood from countries with an official commitment to manage their timber resources sustainably.
- Traditional mortise and tenon joinery, held together with wooden dowels, is combined with stainless steel hardware to ensure quality construction that will withstand a lifetime of use.
- The high oil content of teak makes it virtually immune to rot, allowing for superior performance in marine environments.
- Teak butterfly extension table can be left outside in all seasons and will naturally oxidize to a soft, silvery gray. It requires little to no maintenance to keep this look.
More products to love