Herringbone 6 ft. bench
The intricate herringbone back pattern is unique and striking, while the bench still matches the strength and durability of our trusted Windermere bench line. The Herringbone 6 ft. teak wood bench suits both historic and contemporary settings.
|Cover #||124, 322|
Country Casual Teak furniture is crafted from Grade A teak (Tectona grandis), a durable hardwood that performs beautifully in any climate. Known for its superior performance in marine environments, teak wood is the ideal choice for outdoor furnishings. Teak's high oil and rubber content give it weatherproof qualities forming natural barriers against the elements without sealers or treatment. Solid teak construction, mortise and tenon joinery and stainless steel fitting and hardware ensure Country Casual Teak furnishings will last a lifetime.
See more: Ecological Statement »
Natural teak varies widely in color from blond to rich patterns of amber and brown. Outdoors and untreated, teak will weather to silvery gray. Teak requires no preservatives. Country Casual Teak offers a variety of care and treatment products for other aesthetic options.
See more: Teak Care Guide »
Country Casual Teak furniture is generally shipped flat-packed. We offer standard (UPS, FedEx or Motor Freight) and assembled options for delivery. For more information about shipping rates, delivery times and delivery methods, please see our SHIPPING AND DELIVERY page.
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase. We stand behind all of our products, and want your furniture to look great and last for generations. See our complete RETURNS AND WARRANTY page for more information.
Herringbone Wood Bench
Unique and Striking
- The beautiful herringbone pattern of the back slats sets this bench apart, while the bench maintains the trusted solid teak construction and scale of the Windermere bench line.
- Robust 2 in. thick legs and oversized timbers give this ornamental bench weight and heft to make it ideal for active spaces.
- Though the herringbone fretwork appears delicate, all slats are constructed with mortise and tenon joinery to ensure lasting durability.
- Herringbone wood bench measures 72 in. W x 20 in. D x 35 in. H.
- Teak wood benches can be anchored for security.
Our Wood Benches are Constructed to Last
- Constructed of premium teak wood grown in certified renewable forests.
- Quality joinery and stainless steel hardware ensure a lifetime of use.
- Natural weatherproof qualities make teak furnishings last for decades in a wide range of seasonal temperatures.
- A low-maintenance choice, teak wood bench can be left outdoors year-round to weather to a soft, silvery gray over time.
More products to love