Gray Sealer - 1 liter
In just two coats, you can add a beautiful gray patina to new or newly cleaned teak with Gray Sealer. This water-based formula allows teak to naturally weather to gray as the teak wood sealer fades away. Touch-up as needed or allow gray sealer to slowly wear away leaving a naturally weathered surface requiring little maintenance.
Country Casual Teak care products are specifically formulated for use on untreated, natural teak wood furniture. Gray Sealer is a water-based formula that is non-combustible and contains no VOC’s. For more information or to obtain an MSDS sheet, please contact Customer Service at 800-289-8325.
Natural teak varies widely in color from blond to rich patterns of amber and brown. Outdoors and untreated, teak will weather to silvery gray. Teak requires no preservatives. Country Casual offers a variety of care and treatment products for other aesthetic options.
See more: Teak Care Guide »
Country Casual Teak furniture is generally shipped flat-packed. We offer standard (UPS, FedEx or Motor Freight) and Assembled options for delivery. For more information about shipping rates, delivery times, and delivery methods, please see our SHIPPING AND DELIVERY page.
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase. We stand behind all of our products, and want your furniture to look great and last for generations. See our complete RETURNS AND WARRANTY page for more information.
Teak Wood Sealer - Gray Sealer - 1 liter
Add an Instant Gray Patina to Teak
- Give new or newly cleaned teak wood a gray patina with Gray Sealer.
- Allows you to give your teak wood furniture the appearance of weathered gray patina teak without having to wait.
- The formula of Gray Sealer contains pigments with no UV inhibitors, to allow your teak to weather underneath as the teak wood sealer wears away.
- This water-based formula is non-combustible and contains no VOC’s.
- This product has an indefinite shelf life and can be used for future applications. Store indoors and keep from freezing.
Recommended Teak Wood Sealer Use
- 1 liter of Gray Sealer can easily cover one mid-size dining set (one 4 ft. table and 4 chairs).
- For larger jobs, we recommend purchasing the 3 liter size of Gray Sealer.
- Use our Teak Cleaner before applying the Gray Sealer.
- Using Teak Cleaner beforehand will remove some of the natural oils and allow the Gray Sealer to better adhere to the wood.
- Allow teak wood to dry completely before applying Gray Sealer.
- To apply the sealer, use the soft cloth provided, or foam brush (as included in our Utility Kit.)
- Touch-up as needed or allow gray sealer to slowly wear away, leaving a naturally weathered teak surface with very little maintenance.
- For a longer lasting finish, apply Clear Coat Gloss over top of Gray Sealer.
See more: Teak Care Guide »
More products to love