Urbana double-stream recycling lid receptacle
Keep trash and recycling organized with the Urbana double-stream recycling receptacle. Built with a premium marine grade stainless steel top and a solid teak wooden base. Laser-etched lettering or symbols can be customized to meet local regulations.
|Capacity||2x 35.5 gal.|
|Hole Position||Side Hole|
|Container Access||Side Door|
Country Casual Teak furniture is crafted from solid Grade A teak (Tectona grandis), a durable hardwood that performs beautifully in any climate. Known for its superior performance in marine environments, teak wood is the ideal choice for outdoor furnishings. Teak's high oil and rubber content give it weatherproof qualities forming natural barriers against the elements without sealers or treatment. See more: Ecological Statement »
Natural teak varies widely in color from blond to rich patterns of amber and brown. Outdoors and untreated, teak will weather to silvery gray. Teak requires no preservatives. Country Casual Teak offers a variety of care and treatment products for other aesthetic options. See more: Teak Care Guide »
Marine grade stainless steel (316) is a corrosion- and stain-resistant steel, ideal for outdoor use. Stainless steel components have a brushed or satin finish and are not coated. For best results, we recommend regular cleaning to prevent corrosion and add to the service life of your stainless steel furniture.
Country Casual Teak furniture is generally shipped flat-packed. We offer standard (UPS, FedEx or Motor Freight) and assembled options for delivery. For more information about shipping rates, delivery times, and delivery methods, please see our SHIPPING AND DELIVERY page.
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase. We stand behind all of our products, and want your furniture to look great and last for generations. See our complete RETURNS AND WARRANTY page for more information.
Teak and Stainless Steel Double-Stream Trash and Recycling Receptacle
A Durable 2-in-1 Trash and Recycling Solution
- The Urbana series features a solid teak wooden base with a sleek, customizable stainless steel lid that can be secured to the frame.
- The marine grade stainless steel top is rustproof and easy to clean, featuring one open lid and one circular 5 in. hole for recycling cans or bottles.
- Add customizable lettering which is laser-etched in steel for a permanent scratch- and fade-resistant finish.
- Lid is symmetric; back face of lid is a mirror image of the front. Any etching will be applied to both sides.
- Add standard etched lettering online; for custom logos or symbols, contact us for a custom proof.
- The stainless steel top keeps rain water out while resisting rust; customize the engraved lettering or symbols to meet your local trash or recycling regulations.
- The solid teak wooden base features two hinged side panel doors for easy access to the inner plastic liners.
- Includes two removable 35-gallon inner plastic liners.
Our Wooden Trash and Recycling Receptacles are Built to Last
- Constructed of the highest quality teak wood from countries with an official commitment to manage their timber resources sustainably.
- Traditional mortise and tenon joinery, held together with wooden dowels, is combined with stainless steel hardware to ensure quality construction that will withstand a lifetime of use.
- The high oil content of teak wood makes it virtually immune to rot, allowing for superior performance in marine environments.
More products to love