Steel in-ground base w/ 1-1/2 in. tube
When set in a concrete footer, this inconspicuous black powder-coated in-ground base and matching bayonet-mounted tube provides maximum stability for umbrellas.
|Material||Powder Coated Steel|
|Tube Diameter||1.5 I.D.|
Country Casual commercial-grade umbrellas are constructed of ecologically farmed eucalyptus - a durable hardwood that performs beautifully outdoors in any climate. Sturdy one-piece poles support the eucalyptus canopy frame and hubs. All fittings are marine-grade brass. Each umbrella includes a nylon rope and pulley system to ease opening and closing.
Umbrella canopies are made of solution-dyed acrylic fabrics woven for outdoor use. These highly breathable, weather-resistant fabrics resist damage from sunlight, mildew and chlorine. The fabrics are easy to clean and dry quickly.
Fabric color displayed here will vary based on monitors and settings.
Request a fabric swatch »>
Country Casual Teak furniture is generally shipped flat-packed. We offer standard (UPS, FedEx or Motor Freight) and White Glove options for delivery. For more information about shipping rates, delivery times, and delivery methods, please see our SHIPPING AND DELIVERY page.
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase. We stand behind all of our products, and want your furniture to look great and last for generations. See our complete RETURNS AND WARRANTY page for more information.
Steel In-Ground Umbrella Base
Ideal for Permanent Installations
- Always use an umbrella base to secure your umbrella.
- Steel in-ground base is appropriate for paved or grass surfaces where space is limited.
- When set in a concrete footer, this inconspicuous black powder-coated in-ground base and matching bayonet-mounted tube provide maximum stability for umbrellas.
- All bases are supplied with an umbrella tube.
- Choose a base with an umbrella tube to fit your selected umbrella's pole diameter.
- 1-1/2 in. diameter tube measures 16 in. high; 2 in. and 2-3/8 diameter tubes measure 20 in. tall.
- When not in use, simply twist and remove the tube and close the on-grade base cover.
- Weight is approximately 10 lbs.
Our Umbrellas Bases are Constructed to Last
- Constructed of durable powder-coated steel.
- Base can be used outdoors year-round and comes with on-grade cover when not in use.
- Easy Assembly.
More products to love