Pavilion - 16 ft. 4 in. Oyster canopy w/ bases
This commercial-grade pavilion stands at 8ft. tall, with poles constructed of classic Eucalyptus material to complement your teak furniture. The pavilion offers a vast shade canopy and will perform beautifully in any climate, giving you privacy and shelter.
|Cover #||No cover available|
|Tube Diameter||2.375 I.D.|
The expansive Pavilion structure is constructed of ecologically farmed eucalyptus - a durable hardwood that performs beautifully outdoors in any climate. All fittings and hardware are stainless steel to hold up to the elements. Each Pavilion includes a crank handle to ease opening and closing.
The pavilion canopy is made of solution-dyed acrylic fabric woven for outdoor use. The highly breathable, weather-resistant fabric resists damage from sunlight, mildew and chlorine. The fabric is easy to clean and dries quickly. Pavilion canopy available in oyster color fabric only.
<brRequest a fabric swatch »>
Pavilion bases are 3/8 in. thick black powder coated steel with stainless steel tubes.
Country Casual Teak furniture is generally shipped flat-packed. We offer standard (UPS, FedEx or Motor Freight) and Assembled options for delivery. For more information about shipping rates, delivery times, and delivery methods, please see our SHIPPING AND DELIVERY page.
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase. We stand behind all of our products, and want your furniture to look great and last for generations. See our complete RETURNS AND WARRANTY page for more information.
Commercial-Grade Eucalyptus 16 ft. 4 in. Pavilion Canopy
Outdoor Sheltered Space
- Our rectangular 16 ft. 4 in. by 9 ft. 10 in. solid eucalyptus pavilion stands 8 ft. tall at its peak and has a 6 ft. 8 in. clearance under the canopy side wall when open.
- This commercial-grade pavilion is easy to operate due to its specially-designed crank system that makes opening and closing the large canopy easy.
- Oyster-colored canopy provides protection from UV rays and should always be closed when not in use to avoid storm damage.
- Includes matching fabric zip-on cover bag to protect canopy roll during storage or when not in use.
- Pavilion is made from weather-resistant acrylic fabric.
- Eucalyptus poles are finished to complement teak furniture.
- Includes a pair of 44 in. by 18 in. by 3/8 in. black powder-coated steel bases.
- Wind rating: 22 mi./hr (35 km/hr).
Our Pavilions are Constructed to Last
- Constructed of sustainably harvested eucalyptus hardwood.
- Using one-piece eucalyptus poles for the frame, the unique crank system is designed to allow for easy operation.
- The stainless steel stabilizers are specially engineered to brace the sturdy frame against wind gusts.
- Performing beautifully in any climate, natural eucalyptus is a durable alternative material that will require little maintenance.
- Easy Assembly.
More products to love