Saratoga soap dish
Constructed of premium quality solid teak wood, the Saratoga teak soap dish performs beautifully in wet environments. The naturally high oil and rubber content in teak forms barriers against mold and mildew without sealers or finishes. Recessed ribbon design of the teak soap dish catches drips and excess water, while elevating soap up to allow it to dry between use.
Country Casual teak furniture is crafted from solid first-quality teak (Tectona grandis) , a durable hardwood that performs beautifully in any climate. Known for its superior performance in marine environments, teakwood is the ideal choice for outdoor furnishings. Teak's high oil and rubber content give it weatherproof qualities forming natural barriers against the elements without sealers or treatment.
See more: Ecological Statement »
Natural teak varies widely in color from blond to rich patterns of amber and brown. Outdoors and untreated, teak will weather to silvery gray. Teak requires no preservatives. Country Casual offers a variety of care and treatment products for other aesthetic options.
See more: Teak Care Guide »
Country Casual Teak furniture is generally shipped flat-packed. We offer standard (UPS, FedEx or Motor Freight) and Assembled options for delivery. For more information about shipping rates, delivery times, and delivery methods, please see our SHIPPING AND DELIVERY page.
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase. We stand behind all of our products, and want your furniture to look great and last for generations. See our complete RETURNS AND WARRANTY page for more information.
Teak Soap Dish
Adds Sophistication to any Bathroom Sink or Vanity
- The solid teak Saratoga collection, with its repeating ribbon design, takes its name from Saratoga Springs, NY, where famed spring waters have made it a popular spa destination for centuries.
- Slatted design teak soap dish allows water to drain.
Our Teak Soap Dish is Built to Last in Spa or Bath
- Constructed of the highest quality teak wood from countries with an official commitment to manage their timber resources sustainably.
- Quality construction that will withstand a lifetime of use.
- Natural teak performs beautifully in wet environments. The naturally high oil and rubber content in teak forms barriers against mold and mildew without sealers or finishes.
- Teak soap dish can be left outside in all seasons and will naturally oxidize to a soft, silvery gray. It requires little to no maintenance to keep this look.
More products to love