Melbourne Accessible 40 in. square teak dining table
The Accessible Melbourne 3 ft. 4 in. square table has longer legs for 27 in. high clearance under the apron to meet the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) standards. Understated and elegant, our 40 in. square Melbourne table features tapered legs and distinctive top with slats of varying widths. gently-curved apron allow plenty of knee and leg room for taller people and can accommodate a mobility device. Perfect for intimate dining or where space is limited, the 40 in. square size offers ample space for 4. Table top has a teak-capped umbrella hole with two ring inserts to accommodate umbrellas with up to 2-3/8 in. diameter poles.
|Cover #||130, 330|
Country Casual teak furniture is crafted from solid first-quality teak (Tectona grandis) , a durable hardwood that performs beautifully in any climate. Known for its superior performance in marine environments, teakwood is the ideal choice for outdoor furnishings. Teak's high oil and rubber content give it weatherproof qualities forming natural barriers against the elements without sealers or treatment. Solid teak construction, mortise and tenon joinery, and stainless steel fitting and hardware ensure Country Casual furnishing will last a lifetime.
See more: Ecological Statement »
Natural teak varies widely in color from blond to rich patterns of amber and brown. Outdoors and untreated, teak will weather to silvery gray. Teak requires no preservatives. Country Casual offers a variety of care and treatment products for other aesthetic options.
See more: Teak Care Guide »
Country Casual Teak furniture is generally shipped flat-packed. We offer standard (UPS, FedEx or Motor Freight) and Assembled options for delivery. For more information about shipping rates, delivery times, and delivery methods, please see our SHIPPING AND DELIVERY page.
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase. We stand behind all of our products, and want your furniture to look great and last for generations. See our complete RETURNS AND WARRANTY page for more information.
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) Accessible 3 ft. 4 in. Square Melbourne Dining Table
Versatile. Practical. Durable.
- Impeccably crafted of sustainably-harvested teak, this Melbourne dining table is understated and elegant.
- The accessible 40 in. square table features longer legs and 27 in. clearance under the apron to meet Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) standards for accessible design.
- Square Melbourne table features tapered legs, curved apron and distinctive top with slats of varying widths.
- Perfect for intimate dining or where space is limited, the 40 in. square size offers ample space for four. See the seating and umbrella guide for more details.
- Table has a teak-capped hole with ring inserts to accommodate up to 2-3/8 in. diameter umbrella poles.
Our Dining Tables Are Constructed To Last
- Thick legs and framed tops make Country Casual Teak dining tables a reliable choice for public spaces.
- Constructed of the highest quality teak wood from countries with an official commitment to managing their timber resources sustainably.
- Traditional mortise and tenon joinery and stainless steel hardware combine to ensure a lifetime of public use.
- The high oil content of teak makes it virtually immune to rot, allowing for superior outdoor performance.
- A low maintenance choice, teak can be left outside in all seasons and will naturally weather to a soft silvery gray.
More products to love