Elgin teak dining armchair
The tailored Elgin armchair features softly-arched tops and gently-curved back legs. Elegantly contoured seats with finely-beveled edges and tall straight backs allow diners to be comfortable while sitting erect in these teak dining chairs with arms.
|Cover #||121, 301|
Country Casual teak furniture is crafted from solid first-quality teak (Tectona grandis), a durable hardwood that performs beautifully in any climate. Known for its superior performance in marine environments, teakwood is the ideal choice for outdoor furnishings. Teak's high oil and rubber content give it weatherproof qualities forming natural barriers against the elements without sealers or treatment. Solid teak construction, mortise and tenon joinery, and stainless steel fitting and hardware ensure Country Casual furnishing will last a lifetime.
See more: Ecological Statement »
Natural teak varies widely in color from blond to rich patterns of amber and brown. Outdoors and untreated, teak will weather to silvery gray. Teak requires no preservatives. Country Casual offers a variety of care and treatment products for other aesthetic options.
See more: Teak Care Guide »
Country Casual Teak furniture is generally shipped flat-packed. We offer standard (UPS, FedEx or Motor Freight) and Assembled options for delivery. For more information about shipping rates, delivery times, and delivery methods, please see our SHIPPING AND DELIVERY page.
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase. We stand behind all of our products, and want your furniture to look great and last for generations. See our complete RETURNS AND WARRANTY page for more information.
Teak Dining Chairs with Arms
Formal, Tailored, Elegant
- A rounded top rail and elegantly-curved back legs give the Elgin armchair a soft touch to a very formal dining chair.
- Tall, straight backs are complemented with contoured seats and finely-beveled edges to allow comfort.
- The armchair features a 20 in. wide x 17 in. deep seat.
- Use cushion #482 for the armchair.
Our Teak Dining Chairs with Arms are Constructed to Last
- Constructed of the highest quality teak wood from countries with an official commitment to manage their timber resources sustainably.
- Traditional mortise and tenon joinery held together with wooden dowels ensure quality construction that will withstand a lifetime of use.
- The high oil content of teak makes it virtually immune to rot, allowing for superior performance in marine environments.
- Teak dining chairs with arms can be left outside in all seasons and will naturally oxidize to a soft, silvery gray. It requires little to no maintenance to keep this look.
- Easy assembly.
More products to love