Seneca® round teak coffee table
Our Seneca 40 in. round teak coffee table, with rounded aprons and flared legs, offers distinctive features reminiscent of interior furniture. This teak wood coffee table defines a cozy gathering space.
|Cover #||140, 346|
|Has Umbrella Hole?||Yes|
Country Casual teak furniture is crafted from solid first-quality teak (Tectona grandis) , a durable hardwood that performs beautifully in any climate. Known for its superior performance in marine environments, teakwood is the ideal choice for outdoor furnishings. Teak's high oil and rubber content give it weatherproof qualities forming natural barriers against the elements without sealers or treatment. Solid teak construction, mortise and tenon joinery, and stainless steel fitting and hardware ensure Country Casual furnishing will last a lifetime.
See more: Ecological Statement »
Natural teak varies widely in color from blond to rich patterns of amber and brown. Outdoors and untreated, teak will weather to silvery gray. Teak requires no preservatives. Country Casual offers a variety of care and treatment products for other aesthetic options.
See more: Teak Care Guide »
Country Casual Teak furniture is generally shipped flat-packed. We offer standard (UPS, FedEx or Motor Freight) and Assembled options for delivery. For more information about shipping rates, delivery times, and delivery methods, please see our SHIPPING AND DELIVERY page.
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase. We stand behind all of our products, and want your furniture to look great and last for generations. See our complete RETURNS AND WARRANTY page for more information.
Teak Wood Coffee Table
The Perfect Conversation Hub to Suit any Outdoor Arrangement
- The Seneca teak wood coffee table features a smooth, slatted top with unique contoured apron and flared legs.
- Use the 40 in. round teak wood coffee table as a centerpiece for Seneca lounge seating.
- An umbrella can be added for shade; table accepts umbrella poles up to 2-3/8 in. diameter and includes umbrella hole inserts for 1-1/2 in. or 2 in. diameter poles, as well as a solid cap for use without an umbrella.
- Always use a base when adding an umbrella. Table accepts umbrella bases up to 16 in. tall.
Our Teak Wood Coffee Tables are Constructed to Last
- Made of the highest quality teak wood from managed forests in countries with an official commitment to harvesting their timber resources sustainably.
- The high oil and rubber content of teak makes it virtually impervious to rot and allows for superior performance in marine environments.
- Beautiful and durable, teak wood coffee table can be left outside in all seasons and will naturally oxidize to a soft, silvery gray. It requires little to no maintenance to have this look but can be maintained or renewed with optional care products.
- Robust timbers with traditional mortise and tenon joinery are held together with wooden dowels and combined with stainless steel fittings to ensure quality construction that will withstand a lifetime of use.
- Easy assembly.
U.S. Patent: Seneca round coffee table D547,572 S
More products to love