Shoreham teak bar stool
Our patented Shoreham teak bar stool combines handsome design and sturdy engineering. The teak bar stool features a sculpted seat, comfortably curved backrest and stainless steel covered footrest. Shoreham bar stools can be used with Shoreham bar table or with an existing built-in bar.
Country Casual teak furniture is crafted from solid first-quality teak (Tectona grandis), a durable hardwood that performs beautifully in any climate. Known for its superior performance in marine environments, teakwood is the ideal choice for outdoor furnishings. Teak's high oil and rubber content give it weatherproof qualities forming natural barriers against the elements without sealers or treatment. Solid teak construction, mortise and tenon joinery, and stainless steel fitting and hardware ensure Country Casual furnishing will last a lifetime.
See more: Ecological Statement »
Natural teak varies widely in color from blond to rich patterns of amber and brown. Outdoors and untreated, teak will weather to silvery gray. Teak requires no preservatives. Country Casual offers a variety of care and treatment products for other aesthetic options.
See more: Teak Care Guide »
Country Casual Teak furniture is generally shipped flat-packed. We offer standard (UPS, FedEx or Motor Freight) and Assembled options for delivery. For more information about shipping rates, delivery times, and delivery methods, please see our SHIPPING AND DELIVERY page.
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase. We stand behind all of our products, and want your furniture to look great and last for generations. See our complete RETURNS AND WARRANTY page for more information.
Teak Bar Stool
Patented Shoreham Teak Bar Stool
- The patented Shoreham teak bar stool features a sculpted seat for comfort.
- This teak bar stool is engineered for heavy-duty use with robust, large timbers, solid teak construction, and stainless steel covered footrests to resist wear.
- Contoured seat and backrest are as comfortable as they are stylish.
- Shoreham teak bar stools are a perfect complement to our Shoreham bar table, or can be used with an existing built-in bar or cafe table.
- Cushions for teak bar stool, sold separately, are made of weather-resistant outdoor fabrics which resist damage from sunlight, mildew, and chlorine.
- U.S. Patents: Shoreham barstool D502,611 S
Our Shoreham Teak Bar Stool is Constructed to Last
- Constructed of premium quality solid teak wood grown in certified renewable forests.
- Teak, with its high oil and rubber content, is the ideal outdoor performance hardwood for any climate.
- Natural weatherproof qualities make teak bar chairs last for decades in a wide range of seasonal temperatures.
- A low-maintenance choice, teak bar stool can be left outdoors year-round to weather to a soft, silvery gray over time.
- Quality joinery and stainless steel fittings withstand the elements and ensure a lifetime of use.
More products to love