Vineyard large candle holder
Teak and stainless steel candle holder holds both taper candlesticks and tealite candles. Available in two heights for a tiered lighting effect.
Country Casual teak furniture is crafted from solid first-quality teak (Tectona grandis), a durable hardwood that performs beautifully in any climate. Known for its superior performance in marine environments, teakwood is the ideal choice for outdoor furnishings. Teak's high oil and rubber content give it weatherproof qualities forming natural barriers against the elements without sealers or treatment. Solid teak construction, mortise and tenon joinery, and stainless steel fitting and hardware ensure Country Casual furnishing will last a lifetime.
See more: Ecological Statement »
Natural teak varies widely in color from blond to rich patterns of amber and brown. Outdoors and untreated, teak will weather to silvery gray. Teak requires no preservatives. Country Casual offers a variety of care and treatment products for other aesthetic options.
See more: Teak Care Guide »
Country Casual Teak furniture is generally shipped flat-packed. We offer standard (UPS, FedEx or Motor Freight) and Assembled options for delivery. For more information about shipping rates, delivery times, and delivery methods, please see our SHIPPING AND DELIVERY page.
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase. We stand behind all of our products, and want your furniture to look great and last for generations. See our complete RETURNS AND WARRANTY page for more information.
Large Teak Outdoor Candlesticks
Teak and stainless steel candle holders dress up any outdoor dining table
- Fluted teak base with brushed stainless steel accent withstands all weather conditions.
- Available in two sizes: small or large.
- Accommodates any standard tea lite candle or tapered candle stick. Candles not included.
- Measures 3 in. dia. by 10 in. H.
Our Teak Candle Holders Are Made To Last
- Constructed of the highest quality teak wood from sustainably-harvested plantations.
- Marine-grade stainless steel won’t rust or corrode outdoors.
- The high oil content of teak makes it virtually immune to rot, allowing for superior performance in marine environments.
- Teak can be left outside in all seasons and will naturally oxidize to a soft silvery gray. It requires little to no maintenance to keep this look.
- Ships assembled.
More products to love