Lumina small candle holder
Turned teak pillar candle holder features stainless steel lined top to catch wax and drips. Teak wood candle holders available in three sizes. Group them together for a cohesive look.
Country Casual teak furniture is crafted from solid first-quality teak (Tectona grandis), a durable hardwood that performs beautifully in any climate. Known for its superior performance in marine environments, teakwood is the ideal choice for outdoor furnishings. Teak's high oil and rubber content give it weatherproof qualities forming natural barriers against the elements without sealers or treatment. Solid teak construction, mortise and tenon joinery, and stainless steel fitting and hardware ensure Country Casual furnishing will last a lifetime.
See more: Ecological Statement »
Natural teak varies widely in color from blond to rich patterns of amber and brown. Outdoors and untreated, teak will weather to silvery gray. Teak requires no preservatives. Country Casual offers a variety of care and treatment products for other aesthetic options.
See more: Teak Care Guide »
Country Casual Teak furniture is generally shipped flat-packed. We offer standard (UPS, FedEx or Motor Freight) and Assembled options for delivery. For more information about shipping rates, delivery times, and delivery methods, please see our SHIPPING AND DELIVERY page.
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase. We stand behind all of our products, and want your furniture to look great and last for generations. See our complete RETURNS AND WARRANTY page for more information.
Small Teak Wood Candle Holder
Turned teak pillar candle holders
- The beauty of natural teak wood shines with these candle holders.
- Available in three sizes: small, large and extra large. Small and large feature metal lined cup to catch wax. Extra large includes glass hurricane.
- Accommodates any standard 3 in. pillar candle. Candles not included.
- Small measures 5.5 in. sq. by 5 in. H.
Our Teak Wood Candle Holders Are Made To Last
- Constructed of the highest quality teak wood from sustainably-harvested plantations.
- The high oil content of teak makes it virtually immune to rot, allowing for superior performance in marine environments.
- Teak wood candle holders can be left outside in all seasons and will naturally oxidize to a soft silvery gray. It requires little to no maintenance to keep this look.
- Ships assembled.
More products to love