Foxhall® teak stacking armchair
The wide, gently-contoured seat and back and sculpted armrests of the Foxhall stacking armchair offers luxurious comfort. Appropriate for heavy commercial use, these grade A teak dining chairs are constructed of large teak timbers with sturdy mortise and tenon joinery.
Country Casual teak furniture is crafted from solid first-quality teak (Tectona grandis), a durable hardwood that performs beautifully in any climate. Known for its superior performance in marine environments, teakwood is the ideal choice for outdoor furnishings. Teak's high oil and rubber content give it weatherproof qualities forming natural barriers against the elements without sealers or treatment. Solid teak construction, mortise and tenon joinery, and stainless steel fitting and hardware ensure Country Casual furnishing will last a lifetime.
See more: Ecological Statement »
Natural teak varies widely in color from blond to rich patterns of amber and brown. Outdoors and untreated, teak will weather to silvery gray. Teak requires no preservatives. Country Casual offers a variety of care and treatment products for other aesthetic options.
See more: Teak Care Guide »
Country Casual Teak furniture is generally shipped flat-packed. We offer standard (UPS, FedEx or Motor Freight) and Assembled options for delivery. For more information about shipping rates, delivery times, and delivery methods, please see our SHIPPING AND DELIVERY page.
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase. We stand behind all of our products, and want your furniture to look great and last for generations. See our complete RETURNS AND WARRANTY page for more information.
Grade A Teak Dining Chair
Contemporary Style in Classic Form
- The Foxhall grade A teak dining chair has a wide, gently-contoured seat and back with sculpted armrests.
- Stacking design allows teak dining chairs to safely stack 4-high for storage.
Our Grade A Teak Dining Chair is Constructed to Last
- Constructed of the highest quality grade A teak wood from countries with an official commitment to manage their timber resources sustainably.
- Appropriate for heavy commercial use, stacking chairs are constructed of large teak timbers with mortise and tenon joinery that will withstand a lifetime of use.
- The high oil content of teak makes it virtually immune to rot, allowing for superior performance in marine environments.
- Grade A teak dining chair can be left outside in all seasons and will naturally oxidize to a soft, silvery gray. It requires little to no maintenance to keep this look.
- Ships assembled.
More products to love