Seneca® teak bar-height stool
The versatile Seneca teak wood bar stools perform beautifully indoors or out. Use the 30 in. bar-height stool at a bar or beverage station, or choose the 25 in. counter-height stool to pull comfortably under most countertops. These teak wood bar stools feature round seats with wide contoured slats, sturdy footrests, and Seneca's signature flared leg shape.
|Cover #||No Cover Available|
Country Casual teak furniture is crafted from solid first-quality teak (Tectona grandis), a durable hardwood that performs beautifully in any climate. Known for its superior performance in marine environments, teakwood is the ideal choice for outdoor furnishings. Teak's high oil and rubber content give it weatherproof qualities forming natural barriers against the elements without sealers or treatment. Solid teak construction, mortise and tenon joinery, and stainless steel fitting and hardware ensure Country Casual furnishing will last a lifetime.
See more: Ecological Statement »
Natural teak varies widely in color from blond to rich patterns of amber and brown. Outdoors and untreated, teak will weather to silvery gray. Teak requires no preservatives. Country Casual offers a variety of care and treatment products for other aesthetic options.
See more: Teak Care Guide »
Country Casual Teak furniture is generally shipped flat-packed. We offer standard (UPS, FedEx or Motor Freight) and Assembled options for delivery. For more information about shipping rates, delivery times, and delivery methods, please see our SHIPPING AND DELIVERY page.
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase. We stand behind all of our products, and want your furniture to look great and last for generations. See our complete RETURNS AND WARRANTY page for more information.
Teak Wood Bar Stools
Coordinate with the Complete Seneca Collection
- Versatile Seneca teak wood bar-height stools perform beautifully indoors or out.
- This round bar-height stool features a sculpted seat and cross spanners that double as footrests.
- Bar-height stools measure 30 inches tall for convenient seating at most bars. We also offer the coordinating counter-height stool.
- Bar stools are engineered for heavy-duty use with robust, large timbers and solid teak construction.
- Use our round bar-height stools with any Country Casual Teak outdoor bar table or a stand-alone bar counter.
Our Teak Wood Bar Stools are Constructed to Last
- Bar stools are constructed of premium quality solid teak wood grown in certified renewable forests.
- Teak, with its high oil and rubber content, is the ideal outdoor performance hardwood for any climate.
- Natural weatherproof qualities make teak wood bar stools last for decades in a wide range of seasonal temperatures.
- A low-maintenance choice, teak wood bar stools can be left outdoors year-round to weather to a soft, silvery gray over time.
- Quality joinery and stainless steel fittings withstand the elements and ensure a lifetime of use.
- Easy assembly.
More products to love