Summit aluminum + sling stacking chaise
Choose an outdoor chaise lounge that is waterproof and resistant to wear and tear. Great for poolside lounging, the Summit aluminum stacking chaise adjusts to four positions for various comfort levels and features teak cladded armrests and comfortable, fast-drying mesh sling seat. Hollow core aluminum frame stays cool all summer long.
|Cover #||181, 350|
|Material||Aluminum + Sling|
Reinforced tubular aluminum is precision-welded, zinc galvanized and powder coated with exterior polyester paint for a long lasting durable finish, which resists rusting, cracking or peeling. Nylon or plastic feet protect furniture frame from damage and are replaceable.
Outdoor mesh sling is waterproof and resistant to fading, tearing or stretching. Mesh fabrics dry quickly and feel soft and smooth to the touch. Request a fabric swatch »
Country Casual Teak furniture is generally shipped flat-packed. We offer standard (UPS, FedEx or Motor Freight) and Assembled options for delivery. For more information about shipping rates, delivery times, and delivery methods, please see our SHIPPING AND DELIVERY page.
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase. We stand behind all of our products, and want your furniture to look great and last for generations. See our complete RETURNS AND WARRANTY page for more information.
Aluminum Chaise Lounge
Lightweight chaise stacks for easy storage.
- Charcoal powder coated aluminum frame with teak capped armrests supports an outdoor mesh sling for comfortable poolside lounging.
- Polyester and poly vinyl sling material is waterproof, fade resistant and resists tearing or stretching.
- Backrest adjusts to four positions on stainless steel fittings, and back legs roll on discreet wheels.
- Reinforced aluminum tubing is strong and durable, and has a hollow center to keep the frame cool in the sun.
- Recessed back wheels allow for easy moving.
- Aluminum chaise measures 26.5 W x 78 D x 11 in. H. Seat measures 23 W x 46 in. D.
- Stacks up to 6 high.
Our Aluminum Stacking Chaise Lounge is Constructed to Last
- Constructed of the highest quality teak wood from countries with an official commitment to manage their timber resources sustainably.
- Aluminum chaise lounge can be left outside in all seasons and teak armrests will naturally oxidize to a soft, silvery gray. It requires little to no maintenance to keep this look.
- Reinforced tubular aluminum is precision-welded, zinc galvanized and powder coated with exterior polyester paint for a long lasting durable finish, which resists rusting, cracking or peeling. Nylon or plastic feet protect furniture frame from damage and are replaceable.
- Ships assembled.
U.S. Patent: Summit stacking chaise D707,049 S
More products to love