Shelbourne teak chaise
The Shelbourne solid teak chaise lounge offers a quiet respite from busy days. The backrest adjusts to four positions, from flat to a comfortable incline. Slide-out trays on either side can be used as convenient tables and tucked away when not in use. Fitted with marine-grade brass, the rubber-capped wheels make the Shelbourne teak chaise lounge easy to move. Cushion sold separately; available in over 50 fabrics.
|Cover #||181, 350|
Country Casual teak furniture is crafted from solid first-quality teak (Tectona grandis), a durable hardwood that performs beautifully in any climate. Known for its superior performance in marine environments, teakwood is the ideal choice for outdoor furnishings. Teak's high oil and rubber content give it weatherproof qualities forming natural barriers against the elements without sealers or treatment. Solid teak construction, mortise and tenon joinery, and stainless steel fitting and hardware ensure Country Casual furnishing will last a lifetime.
See more: Ecological Statement »
Natural teak varies widely in color from blond to rich patterns of amber and brown. Outdoors and untreated, teak will weather to silvery gray. Teak requires no preservatives. Country Casual offers a variety of care and treatment products for other aesthetic options.
See more: Teak Care Guide »
Country Casual Teak furniture is generally shipped flat-packed. We offer standard (UPS, FedEx or Motor Freight) and Assembled options for delivery. For more information about shipping rates, delivery times, and delivery methods, please see our SHIPPING AND DELIVERY page.
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase. We stand behind all of our products, and want your furniture to look great and last for generations. See our complete RETURNS AND WARRANTY page for more information.
Teak Chaise Lounge with Beverage Tray
Quiet Respite with Convenient Shelf
- The 6 ft. 6 in. Shelbourne solid teak chaise lounge features an adjustable backrest with four settings, from flat to a relaxing angle for reading.
- For a quiet escape when daily distractions become too much, the teak chaise lounge offers two convenient slide-out beverage trays to hold your book, drink, and sunscreen.
- Note: Trays cannot be used as seats.
- Easily moved into sun or shade with brass-fitted, rubber-capped wheels, the Shelbourne teak chaise lounge will be your favorite place to relax on a deck, patio, or pool.
- Teak chaise lounge cushion sold separately; available in over 50 fabrics.
Our Teak Chaise Lounge is Constructed to Last
- Constructed of the highest quality teak wood from countries with an official commitment to manage their timber resources sustainably.
- Traditional mortise and tenon joinery held together with wooden dowels are combined with stainless steel hardware to ensure quality construction that will withstand a lifetime of use.
- The high oil content of teak makes it virtually immune to rot, allowing for superior performance in marine environments.
- Teak can be left outside in all seasons and will naturally oxidize to a soft, silvery gray. It requires little to no maintenance to keep this look.
- Easy assembly.
More products to love