Siena stacking bar stool
The Siena stacking barstool is light-weight and durable. Use with one of our teak bar tables, or pull up to an existing built-in bar. Made to last, the Siena collection is Italian-made of industrial-grade, powder-coated steel in striking aluminum color with a unique circular-punched mesh surface. Seat measures 16-1/2 in. wide x 17-1/2 in. deep. Stacks up to 8 high. Ships assembled.
|Cover #||176, 302|
Our Italian-made powder-coated steel furniture is extra sturdy and corrosion resistant. The industrial-grade powder-coated steel is treated with an automotive industry coating, topped with clear polyester lacquer, and finished with a polyester powder coating. Unlike others, our mesh design is punched, rather than stretched; a process that keeps the mesh design rock solid and flat.
Country Casual Teak furniture is generally shipped flat-packed. We offer standard (UPS, FedEx or Motor Freight) and Assembled options for delivery. For more information about shipping rates, delivery times, and delivery methods, please see our SHIPPING AND DELIVERY page.
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase. We stand behind all of our products, and want your furniture to look great and last for generations. See our complete RETURNS AND WARRANTY page for more information.
A Web Exclusive
Powder-Coated Steel Stacking Barstool
Ideal for Outdoor or Indoor Use in Residential or Commercial spaces
- Italian-made of industrial-grade powder-coated steel in aluminum color.
- Barstool features unique circular mesh design surfaces that coordinate with our complete Siena collection.
- Lower spanner with rubberized coating between legs forms convenient footrest.
- Bar stool is lightweight for easy moving and stacking, but durable enough to withstand constant use.
- Use with any Country Casual teak or granite bar table or with an existing built-in bar.
- Stacking bar stools stack up to 4 high.
- Seat measures 16-1/2 in. wide x 17-1/2 in. deep.
- Ships assembled.
More products to love