Seneca® square teak side table
The Seneca square teak side table features flared legs and a lower shelf for added storage space. Use to complement any outdoor setting; place alongside outdoor furniture to keep necessities at arms' reach. Makes a great teak end table.
|Cover #||136, 341|
Country Casual Teak furniture is crafted from solid first-quality teak (Tectona grandis), a durable hardwood that performs beautifully in any climate. Known for its superior performance in marine environments, teakwood is the ideal choice for outdoor furnishings. Teak's high oil and rubber content give it weatherproof qualities forming natural barriers against the elements without sealers or treatment. Solid teak construction, mortise and tenon joinery, and stainless steel fitting and hardware ensure Country Casual Teak furnishings will last a lifetime.
See more: Ecological Statement »
Natural teak varies widely in color from blond to rich patterns of amber and brown. Outdoors and untreated, teak will weather to silvery gray. Teak requires no preservatives. Country Casual Teak offers a variety of care and treatment products for other aesthetic options.
See more: Teak Care Guide »
Country Casual Teak furniture is generally shipped flat-packed. We offer standard (UPS, FedEx or Motor Freight) and Assembled options for delivery. For more information about shipping rates, delivery times, and delivery methods, please see our SHIPPING AND DELIVERY page.
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase. We stand behind all of our products, and want your furniture to look great and last for generations. See our complete RETURNS AND WARRANTY page for more information.
Teak End Table or Side Table
Lower Shelf Allows Extra Space for Storage or Display
- The 22-1/2 in. Seneca solid teak end table adds ample space wherever you need it.
- Flared legs add refined sophistication to any outdoor furniture setting.
- Slatted top and shelf allow for water drainage from teak end table.
Our Teak End Tables are Constructed to Last
- Made of the highest quality teak wood from managed forests in countries with an official commitment to harvesting their timber resources sustainably.
- The high oil and rubber content of teak makes it virtually impervious to rot and allows for superior performance. It can withstanding decades of outdoor exposure to the elements.
- The ideal choice for outdoor furniture, teak left outside in all seasons will naturally turn a soft, silvery gray. This teak end table requires little to no maintenance to keep this look but can be maintained or renewed with optional care products.
- The sturdy frame of the teak end table is made from robust timbers with traditional mortise and tenon joinery. Wooden dowels and stainless steel fittings are hallmarks of quality construction.
More products to love