Fiori® low side table
The inspired design elements of the solid teak Fiori Side Table are reminiscent of Renaissance and Empire periods. Back-to-back crescent or demilune forms recall aristocratic seats used in antiquity by using the double half-moon shape in the structure of the leg design and table support. The concentric square pattern of the teak outdoor side table lends to the overall symmetry of this graceful design.
|Cover #||136, 341|
Country Casual teak furniture is crafted from solid first-quality teak (Tectona grandis) , a durable hardwood that performs beautifully in any climate. Known for its superior performance in marine environments, teakwood is the ideal choice for outdoor furnishings. Teak's high oil and rubber content give it weatherproof qualities forming natural barriers against the elements without sealers or treatment. Solid teak construction, mortise and tenon joinery, and stainless steel fitting and hardware ensure Country Casual furnishing will last a lifetime.
See more: Ecological Statement »
Natural teak varies widely in color from blond to rich patterns of amber and brown. Outdoors and untreated, teak will weather to silvery gray. Teak requires no preservatives. Country Casual offers a variety of care and treatment products for other aesthetic options.
See more: Teak Care Guide »
Country Casual Teak furniture is generally shipped flat-packed. We offer standard (UPS, FedEx or Motor Freight) and Assembled options for delivery. For more information about shipping rates, delivery times, and delivery methods, please see our SHIPPING AND DELIVERY page.
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase. We stand behind all of our products, and want your furniture to look great and last for generations. See our complete RETURNS AND WARRANTY page for more information.
Teak Outdoor Side Table with Unique Geometric Patterns
Graceful Lines Recall a Gilded Age
- The inspired design elements of the solid teak Fiori Side Table are reminiscent of Renaissance and Empire periods.
- Back-to-back crescent or demilune forms recall aristocratic seats used in antiquity by using the double half-moon shape in the structure of the leg design and table support.
- The concentric square pattern lends to the overall symmetry of this graceful design.
Our Teak Outdoor Side Tables are Constructed to Last
- Made of the highest quality teak wood timbers from managed forests in countries with an official commitment to dealing with their timber resources sustainably.
- The high oil and rubber content of teak makes it virtually impervious to rot and allows for superior performance in marine environments.
- Teak outdoor side table can be left outside in all seasons and will naturally oxidize to a soft, silvery gray. It requires little to no maintenance to have this look but can be maintained or renewed with optional care products.
- Robust timbers with traditional mortise and tenon joinery are held together with wooden dowels and combined with stainless steel hardware to ensure quality construction that will withstand a lifetime of use.
- Easy assembly.
Design ©2012: Square side table: VA 1-773-694
More products to love