Era teak stacking armchair
An instant classic, the mid-century modern Era teak stacking armchairs are beautiful, simple, and comfortable. Curved arm and back rest envelop you in solid Grade A teak and contoured edges hit at just the right spot. Wide teak slats make up the 16-1/2 x 19 in. seat. When not in use, the teak dining chairs stack 4-high for convenient storage.
Country Casual teak furniture is crafted from solid first-quality teak (Tectona grandis), a durable hardwood that performs beautifully in any climate. Known for its superior performance in marine environments, teakwood is the ideal choice for outdoor furnishings. Teak's high oil and rubber content give it weatherproof qualities forming natural barriers against the elements without sealers or treatment. Solid teak construction, mortise and tenon joinery, and stainless steel fitting and hardware ensure Country Casual furnishing will last a lifetime.
See more: Ecological Statement »
Natural teak varies widely in color from blond to rich patterns of amber and brown. Outdoors and untreated, teak will weather to silvery gray. Teak requires no preservatives. Country Casual offers a variety of care and treatment products for other aesthetic options.
See more: Teak Care Guide »
Country Casual Teak furniture is generally shipped flat-packed. We offer standard (UPS, FedEx or Motor Freight) and Assembled options for delivery. For more information about shipping rates, delivery times, and delivery methods, please see our SHIPPING AND DELIVERY page.
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase. We stand behind all of our products, and want your furniture to look great and last for generations. See our complete RETURNS AND WARRANTY page for more information.
Mid-Century Modern Teak Wood Dining Chair
An Instant Classic
- Solid teak curved arm and backrest envelop you in comfort.
- Contoured edges hit at just the right spot.
- Nylon feet protect the sleek, streamlined teak legs.
- Seat measures 16.5 in. wide x 19 in. deep. Optional cushion sold separately.
- When not in use, the durable Era teak wood dining chair stacks four-high for convenient storage.
- Accepts cushion 514K. Cushion secures to chair with hidden velcro straps on underside.
Our Teak Wood Dining Chair is Constructed to Last
- Constructed of the highest quality teak wood from countries with an official commitment to manage their timber resources sustainably.
- Traditional mortise and tenon joinery held together with wooden dowels are combined with stainless steel hardware to ensure quality construction that will withstand a lifetime of public or private use.
- The high oil content of teak makes it virtually immune to rot, allowing for superior performance in marine environments.
- Teak wood dining chair can be left outside in all seasons and will naturally oxidize to a soft, silvery gray. It requires little to no maintenance to keep this look.
- Ships assembled.
More products to love