Minton 6 ft. round teak dining table
Details define the sumptuous Minton 6 ft. round teak table. With linear teak planks of varied widths harmoniously set within a circular border, the 29-1/2 in. high tabletop is supported by a hefty undercarriage of equal scale to the tabletop. The two are joined by traditional pegged mortise and tenon construction. Seat six with large-scale armchairs or up to ten with dining sidechairs. The Minton round teak table features a teak-capped umbrella hole with two ring inserts to accommodate umbrellas with up to 2-3/8 in. diameter poles.
|Cover #||149, 331|
|Has Umbrella Hole?||Yes|
Country Casual Teak furniture is crafted from Grade A teak (Tectona grandis), a durable hardwood that performs beautifully in any climate. Known for its superior performance in marine environments, teak wood is the ideal choice for outdoor furnishings. Teak's high oil and rubber content give it weatherproof qualities forming natural barriers against the elements without sealers or treatment. Solid teak construction, mortise and tenon joinery and stainless steel fitting and hardware ensure Country Casual Teak furnishings will last a lifetime.
See more: Ecological Statement »
Natural teak varies widely in color from blond to rich patterns of amber and brown. Outdoors and untreated, teak will weather to silvery gray. Teak requires no preservatives. Country Casual Teak offers a variety of care and treatment products for other aesthetic options.
See more: Teak Care Guide »
Country Casual Teak furniture is generally shipped flat-packed. We offer standard (UPS, FedEx or Motor Freight) and assembled options for delivery. For more information about shipping rates, delivery times and delivery methods, please see our SHIPPING AND DELIVERY page.
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase. We stand behind all of our products, and want your furniture to look great and last for generations. See our complete RETURNS AND WARRANTY page for more information.
6 ft. Round Teak Table
Hefty and Harmonious
- Details such as the varied width planks set within a circular border define the Minton 6 ft. round solid teak table.
- Supported by an undercarriage of grand scale, the Minton round teak table stands 29-1/2 in. high and has a 1-3/8 in thick tabletop.
- Any style of Country Casual Teak chair will fit with this round table. Choose large-scale bench armchairs to seat six or accommodate up to ten with dining sidechairs. See the seating and umbrella guide for more details.
- Teak-capped umbrella hole has two ring inserts to accommodate umbrellas with up to 2-3/8 in. diameter poles.
- ADA accessible - 4 spaces per table.
Our Round Teak Table is Constructed to Last
- Constructed of the highest quality teak wood from countries with an official commitment to manage their timber resources sustainably.
- Traditional mortise and tenon joinery, held together with wooden dowels, ensures quality construction that will withstand a lifetime of use.
- The high oil content of teak makes it virtually immune to rot, allowing for superior performance in marine environments.
- Teak can be left outside in all seasons and will naturally oxidize to a soft, silvery gray. It requires little to no maintenance to keep this look.
More products to love