Summit aluminum + sling stacking armchair
A sleek and lightweight aluminum dining chair with comfortable outdoor mesh sling and contrast teak cladded armrests. Chair stacks up to 6 high for storage. Reinforced aluminum frame is powdercoated in Charcoal color for durability. Reinforced aluminum tubing is strong and durable, and has a hollow center to keep the frame cool in the sun.
|Aluminum + Sling
Reinforced tubular aluminum is precision-welded, zinc galvanized and powder coated with exterior polyester paint for a long lasting durable finish, which resists rusting, cracking or peeling. Nylon or plastic feet protect furniture frame from damage and are replaceable.
Outdoor mesh sling is waterproof and resistant to fading, tearing or stretching. Mesh fabrics dry quickly and feel soft and smooth to the touch. Request a fabric swatch »
Country Casual Teak furniture is generally shipped flat-packed. We offer standard (UPS, FedEx or Motor Freight) and Assembled options for delivery. For more information about shipping rates, delivery times, and delivery methods, please see our SHIPPING AND DELIVERY page.
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase. We stand behind all of our products, and want your furniture to look great and last for generations. See our complete RETURNS AND WARRANTY page for more information.
Charcoal Aluminum Outdoor Dining Chair
Sleek, Lightweight and Stackable
- Lightweight - literally and visually, but reinforced aluminum construction provides stability, strength and support.
- Frame is powdercoated in a striking charcoal color with teak cladded armrests to coordinate with any of our teak dining tables.
- Outdoor mesh material in Charcoal is waterproof, fade-resistant and won't tear or stretch.
- Aluminum frame features a hollow core to keep it cool to the touch all summer long.
- Chairs stack up to 6 high and weigh only 14 lbs.
- Deep seat with floating, angled back provide lumbar support.
- Seat measures 20 in. wide x 19 in. deep and is 17.5 in. off the ground.
Our Aluminum Outdoor Dining Chairs are Constructed to Last
- Constructed of reinforced tubular aluminum for long lasting stability in all applications.
- Teak dining chairs can be left outside in all seasons and will naturally oxidize to a soft, silvery gray. It requires little to no maintenance to keep this look.
- Reinforced tubular aluminum is precision-welded, zinc galvanized and powder coated with exterior polyester paint for a long lasting durable finish, which resists rusting, cracking or peeling. Nylon or plastic feet protect furniture frame from damage and are replaceable.
- Ships assembled.
U.S. Patent Summit stacking armchair D761,034 S
More products to love