Seneca® teak counter stool
The versatile Seneca teak counter stools perform beautifully indoors or out. Use the 25 in. seat height stool to pull comfortably under most countertops. The teak bar stool feature a round seat with wide contoured slats, sturdy footrest, and Seneca's signature flared-leg shape.
|Cover #||No Cover Available|
Country Casual teak furniture is crafted from solid first-quality teak (Tectona grandis), a durable hardwood that performs beautifully in any climate. Known for its superior performance in marine environments, teakwood is the ideal choice for outdoor furnishings. Teak's high oil and rubber content give it weatherproof qualities forming natural barriers against the elements without sealers or treatment. Solid teak construction, mortise and tenon joinery, and stainless steel fitting and hardware ensure Country Casual furnishing will last a lifetime.
See more: Ecological Statement »
Natural teak varies widely in color from blond to rich patterns of amber and brown. Outdoors and untreated, teak will weather to silvery gray. Teak requires no preservatives. Country Casual offers a variety of care and treatment products for other aesthetic options.
See more: Teak Care Guide »
Country Casual Teak furniture is generally shipped flat-packed. We offer standard (UPS, FedEx or Motor Freight) and Assembled options for delivery. For more information about shipping rates, delivery times, and delivery methods, please see our SHIPPING AND DELIVERY page.
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase. We stand behind all of our products, and want your furniture to look great and last for generations. See our complete RETURNS AND WARRANTY page for more information.
Teak Counter-Height Bar Stool
Coordinate with the Complete Seneca Collection
- Versatile Seneca counter-height stools perform beautifully indoors or out.
- The teak counter-height stool measures 25 in. tall for convenient seating at counter-top level.
- Round counter-height bar stool features sculpted seat and cross spanners that double as footrests.
- Counter-height bar stools are engineered for heavy-duty use with robust, large timbers and solid teak construction.
- Use with any Country Casual Teak outdoor bar table or a stand-alone prep or kitchen counter.
Our Teak Counter-Height Bar Stools are Constructed to Last
- Counter-height stools are constructed of premium quality solid teak wood grown in certified renewable forests.
- Teak, with its high oil and rubber content, is the ideal outdoor performance hardwood for any climate.
- Natural weatherproof qualities make teak counter-height stools last for decades in a wide range of seasonal temperatures.
- A low-maintenance choice, teak counter-height bar stool can be left outdoors year-round to weather to a soft, silvery gray over time.
- Quality joinery and stainless steel fittings withstand the elements and ensure a lifetime of use.
- Easy assembly.
More products to love