Seneca® teak chaise
With Seneca's signature arm design and elegantly flared front leg, this attractive teak chaise lounge beckons you poolside. Fitted with stainless steel hardware to endure the elements, the backrest adjusts to four comfortable incline positions. The fixed arms are comfortable at any incline. Whether you worship sun or shade, rubber-capped wheels make positioning the teak chaise lounge easy. Cushion sold separately; available in over 50 fabrics.
|Cover #||181, 350|
Country Casual teak furniture is crafted from solid first-quality teak (Tectona grandis), a durable hardwood that performs beautifully in any climate. Known for its superior performance in marine environments, teakwood is the ideal choice for outdoor furnishings. Teak's high oil and rubber content give it weatherproof qualities forming natural barriers against the elements without sealers or treatment. Solid teak construction, mortise and tenon joinery, and stainless steel fitting and hardware ensure Country Casual furnishing will last a lifetime.
See more: Ecological Statement »
Natural teak varies widely in color from blond to rich patterns of amber and brown. Outdoors and untreated, teak will weather to silvery gray. Teak requires no preservatives. Country Casual offers a variety of care and treatment products for other aesthetic options.
See more: Teak Care Guide »
Country Casual Teak furniture is generally shipped flat-packed. We offer standard (UPS, FedEx or Motor Freight) and Assembled options for delivery. For more information about shipping rates, delivery times, and delivery methods, please see our SHIPPING AND DELIVERY page.
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase. We stand behind all of our products, and want your furniture to look great and last for generations. See our complete RETURNS AND WARRANTY page for more information.
Teak Chaise Lounge with Arms
Elegantly Beckons You to the Poolside
- The Seneca solid teak chaise lounge features a signature arm design and elegantly-flared front leg.
- An adjustable backrest has four inclines and the fixed arms are comfortable at any position.
- Can easily be moved into sun or shade with rubber-capped wheels and it will be your favorite place to relax on a deck, patio, or pool.
- Cushion sold separately; available in over 50 fabrics.
Our Teak Chaise Lounge is Constructed to Last
- Constructed of the highest quality teak wood from countries with an official commitment to manage their timber resources sustainably.
- Traditional mortise and tenon joinery held together with wooden dowels are combined with stainless steel hardware to ensure quality construction that will withstand a lifetime of use.
- The high oil content of teak makes it virtually immune to rot, allowing for superior performance in marine environments.
- Teak chaise lounge can be left outside in all seasons and will naturally oxidize to a soft, silvery gray. It requires little to no maintenance to keep this look.
- Easy assembly.
More products to love