Two Part cleaner - 1 gallon
Our Two-Part Cleaner deep-cleans teak to remove stains, dirt, finishes and gray weathering while brightening your teak’s color. Recommended for heavily weathered or older teak.
Country Casual Two Part Cleaner is a solvent-based formula designed to deep clean and strip off prior finishes. For more information or to obtain an SDS sheet, please contact a Furniture Specialist at 800-289-8325.
Natural teak varies widely in color from blond to rich patterns of amber and brown. Outdoors and untreated, teak will weather to silvery gray. Teak requires no preservatives. Country Casual offers a variety of care and treatment products for other aesthetic options.
See more: Teak Care Guide »
Country Casual Teak furniture is generally shipped flat-packed. We offer standard (UPS, FedEx or Motor Freight) and Assembled options for delivery. For more information about shipping rates, delivery times, and delivery methods, please see our SHIPPING AND DELIVERY page.
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase. We stand behind all of our products, and want your furniture to look great and last for generations. See our complete RETURNS AND WARRANTY page for more information.
2 Part Solvent Based Deep Cleaner for Teak – 1 gallon
Strip away years of weathering or prior finishes and lighten the color of teak
- Two-Part Cleaner is a solvent-based formula; step 1 dissolves dirt and prior finishes, while part 2 neutralizes part 1 and brightens teak.
- Our Two-Part Cleaner will deep clean and strip off any prior finishes, dirt, mildew, oils, glosses, stains, or mold from your teak furniture.
- The final result of the two-part cleaner will leave your teak a light, blonde color.
- Our Two Part Cleaner requires a two-step application and cleaning process for best results.
- We recommend using Two-Part Cleaner for furniture that has not been maintained or cleaned for several years.
- Our Two-Part Cleaner has an indefinite shelf life, and leftover cleaner can be used for future applications.
- This 1 gallon size of our Two-Part Cleaner will cover multiple cleanings of a medium sized dining set (4 ft. table and 4 chairs) or two benches.
- After wetting down the furniture and work area, apply part 1 of the cleaner and scrub the teak with a coarse sponge or nylon brush.
- More vigorous scrubbing will remove more of the surface dirt and staining.
- After using part 1, apply part 2 of the cleaner and scrub again.
- Repeat this step, if necessary, for more intensive cleaning or tough stains.
See more in our Teak Care Guide »
More products to love