2 ft. Frame - Fusion deck tile
Add a frame to the edge of your Fusion deck tiles for a finished, polished look that helps transition your tiles to grass or floor. A 2 ft. frame covers one edge of one Fusion deck tile.
Country Casual Teak furniture is crafted from Grade A teak (Tectona grandis), a durable hardwood that performs beautifully in any climate. Known for its superior performance in marine environments, teak wood is the ideal choice for outdoor furnishings. Teak's high oil and rubber content give it weatherproof qualities forming natural barriers against the elements without sealers or treatment. Solid teak construction, mortise and tenon joinery and stainless steel fitting and hardware ensure Country Casual Teak furnishings will last a lifetime.
See more: Ecological Statement »
Natural teak varies widely in color from blond to rich patterns of amber and brown. Outdoors and untreated, teak will weather to silvery gray. Teak requires no preservatives. Country Casual Teak offers a variety of care and treatment products for other aesthetic options.
See more: Teak Care Guide »
Country Casual Teak furniture is generally shipped flat-packed. We offer standard (UPS, FedEx or Motor Freight) and assembled options for delivery. For more information about shipping rates, delivery times, and delivery methods, please see our SHIPPING AND DELIVERY page.
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase. We stand behind all of our products, and want your furniture to look great and last for generations. See our complete RETURNS AND WARRANTY page for more information.
2 ft. Teak Deck Tile Frame
Add a Polished Look to Teak Deck Tiles
- Frame rails add a finished look to the deck tiles, creating an angled edge that transitions the tiles onto grass or floor.
- One 2 ft. frame covers one edge of one Fusion deck tile (24 in.).
- Includes one 2 ft. frame only – Fusion decking tiles and additional frames must be purchased separately.
- Choose from standard Fusion decking tile sets or contact us for a custom set—tiles and frame rails can be cut to fit your installation.
Our Decking Frames are Constructed to Last
- Constructed of the highest quality teak wood from countries with an official commitment to manage their timber resources sustainably.
- Traditional mortise and tenon joinery, held together with wooden dowels, ensures quality construction that will withstand a lifetime of use.
- The high oil content of teak makes it virtually immune to rot, allowing for superior performance in marine environments.
- Natural weatherproof qualities make teak furnishings last for decades in a wide range of seasonal temperatures.
- A low-maintenance choice, teak can be left outdoors year-round to weather to a soft, silvery gray over time.
More products to love