Windermere 6 ft. armless bench
Slide into the Windermere 6 ft. armless bench from either end. Armless benches can be used as booth seating around a dining table or linked together to create custom configurations. Constructed with larger timbers than our compact benches, the Windermere is sturdy enough to withstand constant public use.
Country Casual teak furniture is crafted from solid first-quality teak (Tectona grandis), a durable hardwood that performs beautifully in any climate. Known for its superior performance in marine environments, teakwood is the ideal choice for outdoor furnishings. Teak's high oil and rubber content give it weatherproof qualities forming natural barriers against the elements without sealers or treatment. Solid teak construction, mortise and tenon joinery, and stainless steel fitting and hardware ensure Country Casual furnishing will last a lifetime.
See more: Ecological Statement »
Natural teak varies widely in color from blond to rich patterns of amber and brown. Outdoors and untreated, teak will weather to silvery gray. Teak requires no preservatives. Country Casual offers a variety of care and treatment products for other aesthetic options.
See more: Teak Care Guide »
Country Casual Teak furniture is generally shipped flat-packed. We offer standard (UPS, FedEx or Motor Freight) and Assembled options for delivery. For more information about shipping rates, delivery times, and delivery methods, please see our SHIPPING AND DELIVERY page.
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase. We stand behind all of our products, and want your furniture to look great and last for generations. See our complete RETURNS AND WARRANTY page for more information.
Solid Teak 6 ft. Armless Bench
Traditional, Strong, Versatile
- With its classic style and durable construction, the Windermere solid teak 6 ft. armless bench offers access from both ends.
- The armless benches can be used as booth seating around a dining table.
- Windermere bench parts are universal and interchangeable and can be linked together with center legs to create unique seating arrangements.
- Reflecting historic park bench designs, the Windermere has updated comfort points and performance features.
- Features a raked back for comfort and performance, broad sculpted armrests, and a generous seat.
Our Benches are Constructed to Last
- Thick legs and rails make the Windermere bench a reliable standard for public spaces.
- Constructed of the sustainably-harvested premium teak.
- Traditional mortise and tenon joinery and stainless steel fittings ensure a lifetime of use.
- The high oil content of teak makes it virtually immune to rot, allowing for superior performance in a wide range of climates.
- A low-maintenance choice, teak can be left outdoors year-round and will weather to a silvery gray over time.
- Easy assembly.
More products to love