Teak Umbrella - 12 ft. octagon w/ stainless steel hardware
Country Casual commercial-grade umbrellas are constructed of durable solid teak that performs beautifully outdoors in any climate. Sturdy one-piece poles support the teak canopy frame and hubs. All fittings are stainless steel. Each umbrella includes a nylon rope and pulley system to ease opening and closing.
Umbrella canopies are made of solution-dyed acrylic fabrics woven for outdoor use. These highly breathable, weather-resistant fabrics resist damage from sunlight, mildew and chlorine. The fabrics are easy to clean and dry quickly.
Fabric color displayed here will vary based on monitors and settings.
Request a fabric swatch »
Except where noted otherwise, Country Casual furniture is shipped flat-packed. See assembly details. Items ordered together may not ship together. Expedite services are available; call customer service at 800-289-8325 for details.
STANDARD DELIVERY: Items are shipped via UPS or FedEx to your front door whenever possible. Larger items and larger orders are shipped via motor freight. Deliveries are daytime hours, Monday-Friday, require an adult signature, and delivered to the garage or door whenever possible.
WHITE GLOVE DELIVERY: White Glove shipments are delivered by a two-man team, unpacked, assembled, placed as directed, and packing materials are removed. Deliveries are by appointment; Monday – Friday. Service is available to certain metropolitan areas. See more: Shipping and Delivery »
Your satisfaction with our products is of utmost importance to us. We warrant to the original purchaser that our furniture and all its parts and components are free of material and workmanship defects for three years from the date of purchase; brass plaques, fabric, and furniture covers, one year. See more: Our Guarantee »
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, return the item for exchange or refund within 30 days from date of purchase. Please call for a return authorization number (returns cannot be accepted without this number). For further assistance, please call a furniture specialist at 800-289-8325 or Contact Us for prompt service.
12 ft. Teak Octagon UmbrellaPerfect for All-Day Shade
- Our 12 ft. octagon-shaped teak umbrella is 8 ft. 6 in. tall and has a clearance of 6 ft. 9 in. under the canopy.
- Made of solution-dyed acrylic fabric, our umbrella canopies are sewn with precise, sailing industry techniques, with double stitching for optimum durability.
- Solution-dyed acrylic canopies are water, mildew, and fade-resistant and provide up to 98% protection from UV rays.
- The pockets of the canopy are reinforced and double-thick, and the top is vented for extra cooling and improved stability.
- The structure of the umbrella is made of our premium, grade A teak and marine-grade stainless steel to withstand a lifetime of use.
- The 4 piece pulley system is made of marine-grade stainless steel, and is simple to operate.
- Always close your umbrella(s) when not in use to avoid any damage in inclement weather or high winds.
- Before packaging, our umbrellas undergo a vigorous inspection and fit testing by our experienced team so your umbrella arrives with the canopy perfectly mounted on the frame.
- For safety, always use an umbrella base. For free-standing umbrellas, we recommend our 27.5 in. rolling umbrella base.
- Replacement canopies available upon request.
- Constructed of Grade A, premium quality teak wood from ecologically managed forests.
- Using a sturdy one-piece 2 in. diameter pole and wooden dowels, the ribs are fitted with stainless steel hardware to ensure quality construction that will withstand a lifetime of use.
- The high oil content of teak makes it virtually immune to rot, allowing for superior performance in marine environments.
- Teak can be left outside in all seasons and will naturally oxidize to a soft, silvery gray.
- Always use an umbrella base for safety. Base sold separately.
Additional items in this collection
Additional items in this collection
More products to love