Teak Umbrella - 10 ft. octagon
Expertly made, our 10 ft. outdoor teak umbrella features premium materials and expert construction techniques for heavy-duty durability that lasts for years. Choose from dozens of UV-blocking fabrics.
Country Casual commercial-grade umbrellas are constructed of durable solid teak that performs beautifully outdoors in any climate. Sturdy poles support the teak canopy frame and hubs. All fittings are stainless steel. Each umbrella includes a nylon rope and pulley system to ease opening and closing.
Umbrella canopies are made of solution-dyed acrylic fabrics woven for outdoor use. These highly breathable, weather-resistant fabrics resist damage from sunlight, mildew and chlorine. The fabrics are easy to clean and dry quickly.
Fabric color displayed here will vary based on monitors and settings.
Request a fabric swatch »
Country Casual Teak furniture is generally shipped flat-packed. We offer standard (UPS, FedEx or Motor Freight) and Assembled options for delivery. For more information about shipping rates, delivery times, and delivery methods, please see our SHIPPING AND DELIVERY page.
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase. We stand behind all of our products, and want your furniture to look great and last for generations. See our complete RETURNS AND WARRANTY page for more information.
10 ft. Outdoor Teak Umbrella
Perfect for All-Day Shade
- Our 10 ft. octagon-shaped outdoor teak umbrella is 8 ft. 2 in. tall and has a clearance of 6 ft. 4 in. under the canopy.
- Made of solution-dyed acrylic fabric, our outdoor teak umbrella canopies are sewn with precise, sailing industry techniques, with double stitching for optimum durability.
- Solution-dyed acrylic canopies are water, mildew, and fade-resistant and provide up to 98% protection from UV rays.
- The pockets of the canopy are reinforced and double-thick, and the top is vented for extra cooling and improved stability.
- The structure of the outdoor teak umbrella is made of our premium, grade A teak and marine-grade stainless steel to withstand a lifetime of use.
- The 4 piece pulley system is made of marine-grade stainless steel, and is simple to operate.
- Always close your outdoor teak umbrella(s) when not in use to avoid any damage in inclement weather or high winds.
- Before packaging, our umbrellas undergo a vigorous inspection and fit testing by our experienced team so your outdoor teak umbrella arrives with the canopy perfectly mounted on the frame.
- For safety, always use an umbrella base. For free-standing umbrellas, we recommend our 27.5 in. rolling umbrella base.
- Replacement canopies available upon request.
Our Outdoor Teak Umbrellas are Constructed to Last
- Constructed of Grade A, premium quality teak wood from ecologically managed forests.
- Using a sturdy 2 in. diameter pole and wooden dowels, the ribs are fitted with stainless steel hardware to ensure quality construction that will withstand a lifetime of use.
- The high oil content of teak makes it virtually immune to rot, allowing for superior performance in marine environments.
- Teak can be left outside in all seasons and will naturally oxidize to a soft, silvery gray.
- Always use an umbrella base for safety. Base sold separately.
More products to love