Teak Umbrella - 8 ft. octagon w/ brass hardware
Country Casual's 8 ft. 8 in. tall patio umbrella will provide up to 98% protection from UV rays, with dark colors providing greater protection. The umbrella has a 6 ft. 6 in. clearance underneath the open canopy.
Country Casual commercial-grade umbrellas are constructed of durable solid teak that performs beautifully outdoors in any climate. Sturdy one-piece poles support the teak canopy frame and hubs. All fittings are marine-grade brass. Each umbrella includes a nylon rope and pulley system to ease opening and closing.
Umbrella canopies are made of solution-dyed acrylic fabrics woven for outdoor use. These highly breathable, weather-resistant fabrics resist damage from sunlight, mildew and chlorine. The fabrics are easy to clean and dry quickly.
Fabric color displayed here will vary based on monitors and settings.
Request a fabric swatch »
Country Casual Teak furniture is generally shipped flat-packed. We offer standard (UPS, FedEx or Motor Freight) and Assembled options for delivery. For more information about shipping rates, delivery times, and delivery methods, please see our SHIPPING AND DELIVERY page.
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase. We stand behind all of our products, and want your furniture to look great and last for generations. See our complete RETURNS AND WARRANTY page for more information.
8 ft. Teak Octagon Umbrella
Sturdy and Easy to Operate
- Our octagon-shaped 8 ft. diameter solid teak umbrella stands 8 ft. 8 in. tall at its peak and has a 6 ft. 6 in. clearance under the canopy when open.
- This commercial-grade umbrella is easy to operate due to the multiple marine-grade brass pulley system and should always be closed when not in use to avoid storm or wind damage.
- For safety, always use an umbrella base. For free-standing umbrellas, use our larger 27.5 in. rolling umbrella base.
- Solution-dyed acrylic canopies are weather-resistant and provide up to 98% protection from UV rays; dark colors provide greater protection.
- To provide extra cooling and improved stability in breezy conditions, canopy tops are vented.
- Replacement canopies available upon request.
Our Umbrellas are Constructed to Last
- Constructed of the highest quality teak: we only source our teak wood from countries with an official commitment to manage their timber resources sustainably.
- Fabricated using a sturdy one-piece pole and ribs that are fitted with marine-grade brass hardware to ensure quality construction that will withstand a lifetime of use.
- Uses a multiple-pulley system for smooth, easy operation.
- The high oil content of teak makes it virtually immune to rot, allowing for superior performance in marine environments.
- Teak can be left outside in all seasons and will naturally oxidize to a soft, silvery gray, and requires little to no maintenance.
- Ships assembled; order base separately.
More products to love