Eucalyptus Umbrella - 11 ft. 6 in. octagon
11 ft. 6 in. octagon Eucalyptus Patio Umbrellas are resistant to mold and mildew, easy to clean, and dry quickly. Our pulley operating system opens the canopy to a 6 ft. 9 in. clearance.
Country Casual commercial-grade umbrellas are constructed of ecologically farmed eucalyptus - a durable hardwood that performs beautifully outdoors in any climate. Sturdy one-piece poles support the eucalyptus canopy frame and hubs. All fittings are marine-grade brass. Each umbrella includes a nylon rope and pulley system to ease opening and closing.
Umbrella canopies are made of solution-dyed acrylic fabrics woven for outdoor use. These highly breathable, weather-resistant fabrics resist damage from sunlight, mildew and chlorine. The fabrics are easy to clean and dry quickly.
Fabric color displayed here will vary based on monitors and settings.
Request a fabric swatch »
Country Casual Teak furniture is generally shipped flat-packed. We offer standard (UPS, FedEx or Motor Freight) and Assembled options for delivery. For more information about shipping rates, delivery times, and delivery methods, please see our SHIPPING AND DELIVERY page.
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase. We stand behind all of our products, and want your furniture to look great and last for generations. See our complete RETURNS AND WARRANTY page for more information.
11 ft. 6 in. Octagon Eucalyptus Umbrella
Stylish and Economical
- Our octagon-shaped 11 ft. 6 in. diameter solid eucalyptus umbrella stands 8 ft. 7 in. tall at its peak and has a 6 ft. 9 in. clearance under the canopy when open.
- This commercial-grade umbrella is easy to operate due to its dual pulley system and should always be closed when not in use to avoid storm damage.
- For safety, always use an umbrella base. For free-standing umbrellas, use our larger 27.5 in. rolling umbrella base.
- Acrylic canopies are weather-resistant and provide up to 98% protection from UV rays; dark colors provide greater protection.
- To provide extra cooling and improved stability in breezy conditions, canopy tops are vented.
- Replacement canopies available upon request.
Our Umbrellas are Constructed to Last
- Constructed of sustainably harvested eucalyptus hardwood.
- Using a sturdy one-piece 2 in. diameter pole and wooden dowels, the ribs are fitted with brass-hardware to ensure quality construction that will withstand a lifetime of use.
- Uses a dual pulley system for smooth, easy operation.
- Performing beautifully in any climate, natural eucalyptus is a durable alternative material that will require little maintenance.
- Ships assembled; order base separately.
More products to love