Eucalyptus 13 ft. square cantilevered umbrella w/ free-standing base
Our expansive 13 ft. square cantilevered umbrella provides ample shade from the side-supported eucalyptus and powder coated steel frame. Canopy easily opens and closes with the turn of the crank mechanism, and rotates 360 degrees around the base. Base is included. Always close cantilever umbrella when not in use to prevent damage.
|cover bag included
The expansive Cantilevered umbrella structure is constructed of ecologically farmed eucalyptus - a durable hardwood that performs beautifully outdoors in any climate. All fittings and hardware are powder coated steel or aluminum to hold up to the elements. Each umbrella includes a crank handle to ease opening and closing.
The canopy is made of solution-dyed acrylic fabric woven for outdoor use. The highly breathable, weather-resistant fabric resists damage from sunlight, mildew and chlorine. The fabric is easy to clean and dries quickly.
Request a fabric swatch »
Base is made of a steel frame with concrete pavers and powder coated steel cover.
Country Casual Teak furniture is generally shipped flat-packed. We offer standard (UPS, FedEx or Motor Freight) and Assembled options for delivery. For more information about shipping rates, delivery times, and delivery methods, please see our SHIPPING AND DELIVERY page.
Shipping & Delivery for Cantilevered Umbrellas
This item is not available for Assembled Delivery. Final assembly is required on site by 2-3 people. We recommend assembling the base in its final location before installing the umbrella. Umbrella frame and canopy ship as one pre-assembled unit which bolts onto the base.
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase. We stand behind all of our products, and want your furniture to look great and last for generations. See our complete RETURNS AND WARRANTY page for more information.
Eucalyptus 13 ft. Square Cantilever Umbrella
Side-Supported Canopy with Easy Open Crank
- Our expansive 13 ft. square canopy provides ample shade and is securely suspended on the vertical eucalyptus and powder coated steel cantilevered structure.
- Canopy opens and closes easily with the turn of the crank mechanism.
- Canopy provides some protection from UV rays and should always be closed when not in use to avoid storm damage.
- Canopy rotates on the base 360 degrees and locks into eight positions.
- Fully closed, canopy hangs 12 inches off the ground - rotate aside from furniture before closing.
- Square cantilever umbrella includes the substantial base, made of steel and concrete pavers with powder coated metal cover. The entire base weighs approximately 350 lbs. Optional rubber mat protects from footprints and scuffs.
- Base includes wheels and rolling tool to maneuver umbrella across short distances.
- Base measures 38" square x 5" high. Each paver measures 18" square.
- Eucalyptus masts have an outdoor clear matte finish to complement teak furniture.
- Includes cover bag for storage.
- Wind rating: 18 mi./hr (30 km/hr).
Our Square Cantilever Umbrellas are Constructed to Last
- Constructed of sustainably harvested eucalyptus hardwood.
- The unique crank system is designed to allow for easy operation.
- Powder coated steel fittings are ideal for outdoor use.
- Performing beautifully in any climate, natural eucalyptus is a durable material that will require little maintenance.
- Final assembly required on site by at least two people.
More products to love